Louisville (-5) vs Georgia Tech

This game will tell us exactly where we are and exactly where we are going to be for the rest of the season. This game starts a very brutal stretch of games for us. I don't expect us to beat Clemson, ND or Miami but this game will tell us how we do with Pitt and maybe BC. The road trip to BC bothers me.
Win this game and we have a shot at 3 more wins. Barely lose and I can see maybe 2 more. Lose this game and then get clobbered by Clemson and it will be hard for the team to stay in it which could mean a 1-10 season.

To win this game we need to get creative on offense because I think it is going to take at least 30 points to win.

Milwaukee

Banned
GT +5
Syracuse
BC +5
UVA -10
Miami +14.5
UNC -5

You’re a gambling man so I wanted to share this amusing story from yesterday. A buddy of mine and myself were in play to win 57k yesterday afternoon on a $100 bet. Usually when you make those crazy fun bets it’s over after 20 min but we were literally alive in the 3rd of each game.

It crumbled obviously but the juice was worth the squeeze.
All Moneyline Outright Parlay:
Duke
JaxSt
BostonCollege

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
You’re a gambling man so I wanted to share this amusing story from yesterday. A buddy of mine and myself were in play to win 57k yesterday afternoon on a $100 bet. Usually when you make those crazy fun bets it’s over after 20 min but we were literally alive in the 3rd of each game.

It crumbled obviously but the juice was worth the squeeze.
All Moneyline Outright Parlay:
Duke
JaxSt
BostonCollege
I love these type of bets. I’ll drop 50 or 100 on then once in a while just because of the payoff.

Deleted member 2897

I predict we win 33-26 and when our predictions come out I’m picking Louisville by > 14.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Really excited about this game. I think we come out with a lot of energy and play well. Louisville Offense will be hard to stop. I think we clean up the mistakes and cover.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
This game will tell us exactly where we are and exactly where we are going to be for the rest of the season. This game starts a very brutal stretch of games for us. I don't expect us to beat Clemson, ND or Miami but this game will tell us how we do with Pitt and maybe BC. The road trip to BC bothers me.
Win this game and we have a shot at 3 more wins. Barely lose and I can see maybe 2 more. Lose this game and then get clobbered by Clemson and it will be hard for the team to stay in it which could mean a 1-10 season.

To win this game we need to get creative on offense because I think it is going to take at least 30 points to win.
If by creative you mean win the turnover battle and reduce penalties by 65%, then we are in complete agreement.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Javian is the real deal.
Our defense gets to play their 3rd tempo team in a row, but from what I’ve seen we have gone from super fast in UCF, to not as fast Cuse, to even slower Louisville.
If we can minimize turnovers on our end, I think we have a good shot.

If by creative you mean win the turnover battle and reduce penalties by 65%, then we are in complete agreement.

No I mean be creative and make some adjustments. We have been shut down in the second half of our last two games. scoring only 7 points in each. And these weren't redzone failures. At cuse we were held to 21 yards on 6 possessions in the fourth quarter.

Now of course we need to stop with the penalties and turn overs but we need to score a lot in this game.

Deleted member 2897

What is possessing you to think it will score 33 points in a single game? Yikes!

Seriously though, I'm surprised we were only five point under dogs.

I’m predicting we play the same way we have every game, but we’ll have 2 turnovers instead of 5. That’s just about all it takes (assuming also that we don’t miss a bunch of kicks and don’t have 15 penalties.)

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Louisville was not that impressive at home against Miami, so I think that kept the starting line down somewhat - if Louisville plays closer to da U or wins, this line is probably 8-11 points. I think Vegas knows that Cuse really does have a good defense, and they made our young QB look bad. I would not touch this line with a 10 foot pole, even if I was a gambler.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I know Louisvilles QB got injured last game. Is he all healed up and ready to go?
Also, Swilling is showing to be out for this game via my betting app. Swilling and Mason. Missing Mason hurts. He is a guy you can flat out depend on. Not that we are weak at RB, but he is a leader. He is the oldest in the backfield and we miss that leadership. In pass protection, in keeping Sims calm, and making the right call on some plays. He sees the game differently from Gibbs and Griffin with his experience.

I hate he is hurt. He provides a lot more than just a solid RB.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Line opened at 6 via sports action and has now moved to 4.5 towards GT. 99% of the money is on GT while 60% of the bets are on Louisville. Meaning some extremely large sharp action is on GT. Promising sign!