Lot of Paul Johnson option football on TV tonight

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Ohio State ran a lot of option last night after they came out of the half down by 1. Pretty entertaining and got me excited to watch the pros show them how it's done on Monday night.

Philhutch80

Jolly Good Fellow
"ON THE DAY HE WAS BORN, THE DOCTOR SPANKED PAUL JOHNSON, SO HE HIT THE DOCTOR WITH A PILLOWCASE FULL OF DOORKNOBS"
LMFAO!!! Might be the best quote bout CPJ I have ever read. This made me laugh sooooo freakin' hard cuz it is probably true. Wonder if that is how UT will feel after monday night...

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
21 - 10 Navy at the half.

Announcers with the same ol' tired tag lines: "This offense not built for 3rd and long" .... "This offense not built for two minute drill..."

I just watched Navy go 70+ yards in one minute to score the td before the break.

Good game. Coach N is a good 'un. I hope we can steal him away from Navy after CPJ hangs 'em up. I'd be thrilled with Monken, too.

Announcers with the same ol' tired tag lines: "This offense not built for 3rd and long" .... "This offense not built for two minute drill..."

I just watched Navy go 70+ yards in one minute to score the td before the break.

Good game. Coach N is a good 'un. I hope we can steal him away from Navy after CPJ hangs 'em up. I'd be thrilled with Monken, too.
Wishing for a Navy slaughter of that narcissist Kiffin.

THWG

Helluva Engineer

Stouffer is the worst color analyst. He repeats the same clichés about our offense over and over in that whiny, nasally voice. He also keeps calling it the trople option offense instead of the spread option. I hate it when he gets one of our games.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Woo. Navy QB keeper for 23 yd td run. Zach Abey. Matt Jordan clone. One tough SOB!

Abey: 207 yards on 25 carries so far.

Navy: 358 yards rushing SO FAR.
FAU: 8

Last edited: