Looking for Cloud SW Developers

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
I am reaching out to various venues to see if I can find a good fit(s) for my company.

A little about us
- We make IP audio, IP communications and IP safety devices as well as on-site control servers.
- Our markets are K-12, Healthcare, Warehouse & Manufacturing as well as general Commercial buildings
- We design, develop and manufacture everything here in Georgia.
- We have grown revenue about 900% over the last 3 years.
- We are really good at embedded SW Development, Hardware Development and Manufacturing
- We can barely spell Cloud
- We have about 30 employees with a Midtown office and an office/factory in Alpharetta
- We should 2X revenue in 2022 over 2021 and then 2X revenue again in 2023 over 2022.
- We are currently bootstrapping with strong margins but may raise a round in early-mid 2022
- we are https://wahsega.com/

We need to create a cloud platform to control, integrate, manage and monitor customer deployments.
There is also a subscription component

What we are looking for:
This is a start from scratch project. We want an A player to come in and own the design as well as hire and manage the rest of the Cloud Dev team.
This is not a one time project but an on going project with continuous improvements .

Technology we want in the cloud implementation (Got burned by a previous attempt where they had a hammer and everything else looked like a nail)
- Node.js
- React.js
- Want a Microservices architecture on Kubernetes
- True Multi-Tenant design with an exposed API Hub for easy integration with third parties.

We have not created any job posting yet but DM me or email [email protected] and reference gtswarm

Thanks & Go Jackets!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am reaching out to various venues to see if I can find a good fit(s) for my company.

A little about us
- We make IP audio, IP communications and IP safety devices as well as on-site control servers.
- Our markets are K-12, Healthcare, Warehouse & Manufacturing as well as general Commercial buildings
- We are really good at embedded SW Development, Hardware Development and Manufacturing
- We have about 30 employees with a Midtown office and an office/factory in Alpharetta
- We should 2X revenue in 2022 over 2021 and then 2X revenue again in 2023 over 2022.
- We are currently bootstrapping with strong margins but may raise a round in early-mid 2022

We need to create a cloud platform to control, integrate, manage and monitor customer deployments.

What we are looking for:
This is a start from scratch project. We want an A player to come in and own the design as well as hire and manage the rest of the Cloud Dev team.
This is not a one time project but an on going project with continuous improvements .

Technology we want in the cloud implementation (Got burned by a previous attempt where they had a hammer and everything else looked like a nail)
- Node.js
- React.js
- True Multi-Tenant design with an exposed API Hub for easy integration with third parties.

We have not created any job posting yet but DM me or email [email protected] and reference gtswarm

Thanks & Go Jackets!
I’m happy to share a synopsis of the above post on LinkedIn. I’m based out in Houston it have a number of connections back in Atlanta that could be a fit.

Let me know if you want me to, or if you have a LinkedIn post already for it feel free to dm me here and I’ll share that out too.

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow

A little about us

What we are looking for:

- Node.js
- React.js

Thanks & Go Jackets!
Is telework an option? I know a few folks but none of them live in ATL.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Is telework an option? I know a few folks but none of them live in ATL.
Long term it will be fine. There is a tough integration phase though where there will be a lot of work with the embedded SW team as we all hammer out the design requirements (Dont want finger pointing) as well as the MVP feature set vs design difficulties. Then system test phase will probably need more intense in person interaction as well as hands on in our test lab with all of the HW device arrays

My first reaction is I am a little gun shy. My gut says 2-3 months of heavy in person interaction. I do have Embedded SW team members spread throughout the US but there is a core group here.