Looking for 1 in the cesspool

GTChris

Georgia Tech Fan
Anybody have an extra ticket they can't use for Sat.?

I have two I'm looking to sell. I'll send you a message. If anyone else is interested, let me know! You'll be in good company with a few other current Tech students

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
You guys crack me up how you think Athens is such a bad town. lived in northeast GA my whole life.

It's not the town of Athens in question... it's the dwags. If you're on this message board, I'm assuming, you are a Tech fan which means you should know that this is Good Old Fashion Hate Week....

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
You guys crack me up how you think Athens is such a bad town. lived in northeast GA my whole life.
I had a blast in Athens. Had friends that went to school there and partied there many years. I've never had issue with uga alumni (per se). Current students are always passionate for their teams, but that's typically in good fun. It's going to the game on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and dealing with the aggression of the fans that never make it into the stadium that makes it an unenjoyable experience, even when we win.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Totally agree. I have good friends that are UGA alum and for the most part enjoyable to be around. It's the sidewalk fans that have no ties to the university other than buying a shirt at Walmart that tend to be obnoxious.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Okay, I can't figure out if this thread title would be better as the title for the worst self-help book ever or a Lifetime/Bravo movie of the week.