@Longestdays vines, gifs, etc

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
hey man, love what you do post game especially the vines and snippets.

Just out of curiosity, what are you seeing so far? I'm really looking forward to some smelter plays.

A few come to mind, but he was blowing people away on blocks. A two play sequence, he annihilates Robert smith, next play is a great catch for td. On a related note, I was talking to an ex-player who coached in the nfl and there are lots of guys very high on smelter. I know that isn't a surprise but still good to hear.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I left for China the day after the game. I would need to purchase a VPN to be able to post to YouTube. I have not yet decided if I wanted to pay the 15 bucks just to post videos. I will post some this Saturday if I don't decide to get a VPN.

• The great Clemson DT issues was a large part in stopping us, but not the only part. We used the center to double team the back side DT, which helped a lot.
  • The cross charging OLB was giving very fuzzy reads on taking the BB or the QB. This caused a lot of issues.
  • We had a hard time blocking the MLB. The Clemson D read the plays well and did not flow the wrong direction in counter plays.
  • 5 five man front with 2 LB gave us assignment issues. We left 3 men unblocked at times, DT, DE and OLB.
  • Very few to the ground blocks on the edges by ABacks. They were not cut blocking as much because the defenders were very skilled in defeating cut blocks.
Better reading of the cross charge by itself would have blown out the game. 2 plays Days would have gone way down field and 2 plays the outside was wide open. Reading the cross charge fading between BB and QB has to be the hardest read in the triple option. Days started to hit the cross charging LB and left JT to go outside. Miami did this last year to great effect and we did the same solution.

Smelter had 2 great smashes.

Clemson had a great defense in that they had great players.

I have one more flight today and I will watch the film and take written notes to post on the triple option plays.

Animal02

Banned
I left for China the day after the game. I would need to purchase a VPN to be able to post to YouTube. I have not yet decided if I wanted to pay the 15 bucks just to post videos. I will post some this Saturday if I don't decide to get a VPN.

• The great Clemson DT issues was a large part in stopping us, but not the only part. We used the center to double team the back side DT, which helped a lot.
  • The cross charging OLB was giving very fuzzy reads on taking the BB or the QB. This caused a lot of issues.
  • We had a hard time blocking the MLB. The Clemson D read the plays well and did not flow the wrong direction in counter plays.
  • 5 five man front with 2 LB gave us assignment issues. We left 3 men unblocked at times, DT, DE and OLB.
  • Very few to the ground blocks on the edges by ABacks. They were not cut blocking as much because the defenders were very skilled in defeating cut blocks.
Better reading of the cross charge by itself would have blown out the game. 2 plays Days would have gone way down field and 2 plays the outside was wide open. Reading the cross charge fading between BB and QB has to be the hardest read in the triple option. Days started to hit the cross charging LB and left JT to go outside. Miami did this last year to great effect and we did the same solution.

Smelter had 2 great smashes.

Clemson had a great defense in that they had great players.

I have one more flight today and I will watch the film and take written notes to post on the triple option plays.

For business or pleasure? Just don't order anything from McD's with lettuce......was never so sick in my life after that mistake in Shanghai.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer

Pay the $15 -- maybe get a Starbucks too and spend the full $20...

I'm pretty sure we can't wait until Saturday!

/