Lockroom Banner, Hateweek comes early

MidtownJacket

Staff member
https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/uga-linebacker-georgia-tech-was-easy-win/1XzHFFBHV8qo5UQFatLW3J/

Walker is a moron, and I hope the team reads this during every practice of the season:

On Georgia Tech rivalry: “Georgia Tech is an easy win. I mean, it has been an easy win. That’s pretty much why they fired their coach if it wasn’t. That’s like a field day for the University of Georgia. That’s not really a rivalry because we beat them all the time …”

1) We didn't fire CPJ
2) We won 2 of the last 5 games..
3) I hate the mutts

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I observed kg03 (age: 10) with a group of kids, all dog fans. This 15yo dog fan walked up and polled them all, "You all dogs fans?".

03 says, "Naw, they all talk but never win nuthin'."
15yo: "Aw we woulda wonitall but they didn't wanna let us in the game."
03: "Who's 'they'? Didn't y'all lose to Texas?"
15yo: "Aw thas' jus' cause all our defensive players didn't play in the game an' ..."
03: "When's the last time y'all won?"
15yo: "I dunno somethin' like '80."
03: "Dang, why're y'all even fans then?"

15yo:
upset-think.gif

ffya.gif

#It'sAlwaysHateWeek

Deleted member 2897

Yea I mean, it was an easy win...last year. But so is most of their schedule. Our win percentage against them is higher than 90% of their opponents. When you're a top 5 team, nearly every opponent is an easy win. You've got the SEC East, the single weakest division in all of P5. If you want more difficult opponents, then stop scheduling UMass, Murray State, Arkansas State, Austin Peay, Middle Tennessee State, Samford, etc.

Jacket05

Ramblin' Wreck
I observed kg03 (age: 10) with a group of kids, all dog fans. This 15yo dog fan walked up and polled them all, "You all dogs fans?".

03 says, "Naw, they all talk but never win nuthin'."
15yo: "Aw we woulda wonitall but they didn't wanna let us in the game."
03: "Who's 'they'? Didn't y'all lose to Texas?"
15yo: "Aw thas' jus' cause all our defensive players didn't play in the game an' ..."
03: "When's the last time y'all won?"
15yo: "I dunno somethin' like '80."
03: "Dang, why're y'all even fans then?"

15yo:
upset-think.gif

ffya.gif

#It'sAlwaysHateWeek
Raising them right!!!!

GT_receivers

Jolly Good Fellow
https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/uga-linebacker-georgia-tech-was-easy-win/1XzHFFBHV8qo5UQFatLW3J/

Walker is a moron, and I hope the team reads this during every practice of the season:

On Georgia Tech rivalry: “Georgia Tech is an easy win. I mean, it has been an easy win. That’s pretty much why they fired their coach if it wasn’t. That’s like a field day for the University of Georgia. That’s not really a rivalry because we beat them all the time …”

1) We didn't fire CPJ
3) I hate the mutts
Wasn't he on the 2016 ugag team that lost to us?

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
To be fair the dude has a point, even if he's being an ******* about it. They have been on another level recently. We, on the other hand, have looked more like Duke as of late on the field. Hopefully this changes.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Here is the way media spin/marketing works anymore.....why don't we just flip the narrative and have one of our out going seniors say the same thing? Then all the mean comments would neutralize each other and we could distract people from the real reality by arguing about what was said/not said..... or is it possible that we or anyone on the team do not consider them an easy win? It is a understood truth that the victors get to write history. Fair or not.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer

1) We didn't fire CPJ
3) I hate the mutts
Typical of the idiots at the Urinal Constipation:banghead: