Live Audio - Pre Game?!?!?!?!

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Is anyone trying to listen to the pre game shown right now on the game day app???? It's a bunch of Spanish music (more like wailing). Incredible. I got a notification on my phone that the pre-game show is on, but when you use the app, you get ....... this. What a joke

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone trying to listen to the pre game shown right now on the game day app???? It's a bunch of Spanish music (more like wailing). Incredible. I got a notification on my phone that the pre-game show is on, but when you use the app, you get ....... this. What a joke
Maybe as a back-up, try to stream 680 via web or app

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Its WREK. The students are constantly playing all kinds of weird music over there. Not sure what is going on with the pregame though.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
OK, if you click the "live audio" button and then click on the Football vs Pitt ...... (1 click from the home page of the app) ...... you get the wacky Spanish wailing

OTOH, if you click Sports ...... then click football ..... then click The last word before game 10 vs pitt ...... then .... scrollllllll dowwwwnnnnnn ...... to the RADIO section ..... then click listen on line ..... then ........ scrollll downnnnn ....... then click "live audio" ........... thennnnnn you can listen to the pregame show.

What a JOKE our game day App is.