Live at the Thrillerdome

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Here's the information i got in the email

Mark your calendars for "Live at the Thrillerdome" on Friday, October 19 in McCamish Pavilion.

Georgia Tech Athletics is partnering with the Student Center Programs Council to bring you a special event that will feature the official unveiling of the new adidas basketball uniforms. The event will conclude with the annual fall concert, formerly known as the Homecoming concert.

Click Here for More Information

Doors will open at 7 p.m. for the event, which will last from 8-10 p.m. Georgia Tech students will be admitted free and be able to purchase one ticket for a guest at $10. A limited number of tickets will available to Georgia Tech basketball season ticket holders for $35.

Details on how to purchase tickets will be announced in the next few weeks.

LIVE AT THE THRILLERDOME

When: Friday, October 19, 8-10 p.m. (doors open at 7 p.m.)

What’s happening:

• Introduction to Tech’s men’s and women’s basketball teams
  • Unveil of new adidas basketball uniforms for both teams
  • Fall concert (artist and other details to come)

Admission:

• Free to current Georgia Tech students (must claim ticket in advance)
  • Students can purchase one (1) guest ticket for $10/ticket
  • A limited number of tickets will be available for the Georgia Tech season ticket holders at $35 per ticket
Tickets will be available for purchase in the next few weeks

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Just clean and neat. Please no camo jerserys.
Best Basketball.jpg

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Some of you guys need to brush up on recognizing sources of things you see on the internet. Those are not the new uniforms just a designers markup from before. Goodness.
d
Thank you. As a former player and coach, D2 school, I like the clean simple look. Other adidas teams have uniforms that are just God awful. I have an earlier thread with some examples.