Let's not have a ghost town after a win, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease....

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
If we had lost this place would have crashed with traffic. Let's see some happiness!

1. I'll start, great game adjustment by CPJ. Tenuta was blowing plays in the backfield and CPJ countered with Days. Beautiful.

2. Synjyn. Awesome performance and effort. Love the guy. I was most impressed with that little dump off catch and jog into the endzone late. There's just too many weapons used in too many different ways to hold this offense at bay for long.

3. The D!!!!!! Way to go D. Roof's mixed it up nicely and the guys came to play and got er done. Freeman is really developing nicely, I predict Sneezy 2.0 in couple years if not sooner.

4. Super play by Jamaal on the endzone pic. I still don't know how he did it, he was freakin' behind the defender when the ball was released. Big Time Playmaker. And I've been down on him lately. Super job!

5. JT. Why you ask? Because he orchestrated the offense even if it didn't go flawlessly 100% of the time. He distributed the ball to the guys who made the plays when he couldn't do it with his feet. Oh, and he had some really nice tosses mixed in there as well on very windy day.

6. What else? You guys help me out here.

Alexlongstride

Georgia Tech Fan
I predicted that we would win out after the 2 loses and my prediction is looking pretty good right now especially with the way the team is playing.

yellojello

Jolly Good Fellow
If we had lost this place would have crashed with traffic. Let's see some happiness!

1. I'll start, great game adjustment by CPJ. Tenuta was blowing plays in the backfield and CPJ countered with Days. Beautiful.

2. Synjyn. Awesome performance and effort. Love the guy. I was most impressed with that little dump off catch and jog into the endzone late. There's just too many weapons used in too many different ways to hold this offense at bay for long.

3. The D!!!!!! Way to go D. Roof's mixed it up nicely and the guys came to play and got er done. Freeman is really developing nicely, I predict Sneezy 2.0 in couple years if not sooner.

4. Super play by Jamaal on the endzone pic. I still don't know how he did it, he was freakin' behind the defender when the ball was released. Big Time Playmaker. And I've been down on him lately. Super job!

5. JT. Why you ask? Because he orchestrated the offense even if it didn't go flawlessly 100% of the time. He distributed the ball to the guys who made the plays when he couldn't do it with his feet. Oh, and he had some really nice tosses mixed in there as well on very windy day.

6. What else? You guys help me out here.

A lot of good things. But the improvement in D is what I'm excited about by far. UVa O gave us plenty of help, but it was still clear that we made improvements as a D. If we build on this and continue to improve, I'll be very happy.

Also, shout out to CPJ for having the D staff change up the D scheme. We were banging our head against a brick wall. When you don't have the horses, you have to take more risks, especially on 3rd downs.

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm happy with the overall performance of the team. It was a good win. The D showed up and the O was ok.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
No we didn't steam roll on offense. But we made enough plays to win. Check that, we made enough plays to win comfortably. When was the last time that happened? Yeah, I know the D helped out, it's about damn time and I'm very happy it happened. Imagine if we had today's D, which was better but still not great by any means, the whole season?

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Can you imagine that and we still won going away? Really shows this is not a one trick pony show, not by a longshot.

What I'm enjoying is when one facet is shut down Tech can go to another or another. CPJ finally has the pieces in place to continue to open the playbook. We still haven't seen it fully but he's getting there :)