Learned a lot about a lot of posters on SWARM today during the chat.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Unfortunately, there's no "report" button in chat and I'm not going to be able to read the chat transcript line-by-line.

If someone wants to PM me some names that were exceptionally disruptive, I'll look and take necessary action.

Thanks!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately, there's no "report" button in chat and I'm not going to be able to read the chat transcript line-by-line.

If someone wants to PM me some names that were exceptionally disruptive, I'll look and take necessary action.

Thanks!

FWIW, I don't think live chat during games should be archived with the rest of the chats. The rest of the chats often have good info, but as @33jacket says game chats allow venting.

I disagree that it was all venting though. Some of the usual suspects in terms of trolling came out in full force.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
nothing wrong with the chat. go to a game and you'll hear the same thing. It's football. If you don't like what people are saying in chat, leave.
I'll admit I changed the channel for a little bit because I was getting too upset. Cooled off and changed it back in time to see that HUGE turnover that set us up for a final game-winning drive.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
If we were smart we'd stay away from message boards after a game.

Two days after a win and probably a couple weeks after a loss.
I definitely disappear from the message boards after a loss. I'll usually show up Wednesday or Thursday, unless it was exceptionally bad. Then I might not come back around all week.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
It actually frustrated me reading the live chat....a lot of people in it go from "fire Paul Johnson" to "I love this offense" in the same sentences. The amount of negative attitudes is absurd. Glad GT got the win and georgia lost! :)

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
It actually frustrated me reading the live chat....a lot of people in it go from "fire Paul Johnson" to "I love this offense" in the same sentences. The amount of negative attitudes is absurd. Glad GT got the win and georgia lost! :)
Every day that Tech wins and UGA loses is a good day to me. I don't give a flip about the scores or opponents. It's a good day!