Leadership

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Wow, I'm impressed by all these seniors. They get it. I was doubly impressed with the way Brandon Watts carried himself. There's someone who we haven't heard a lot from off the field, but I think will be a true ambassador for Tech once he's moved on to his next challenge in life.

JacketTrain

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow, I'm impressed by all these seniors. They get it. I was doubly impressed with the way Brandon Watts carried himself. There's someone who we haven't heard a lot from off the field, but I think will be a true ambassador for Tech once he's moved on to his next challenge in life.

Emmanuel Dieke too...I hope he finally comes on strong and provides that relentless pass rush that we'll need.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Excitement is building. Leadership is an essential ingredient in a good team.

Looking at the depth chart, I see three RS-Sr.'s on the O-Line, and two RS-Sr.'s and a SR on the D-Line. That kind of experience and leadership is something we have not seen in a long time and has me excited to see how this team will fare. Bring on Elon, Duke, UNC, VT, Miami, UGA, and all the rest. Bring 'em on.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I like how this gives the players a voice. You get to see them in a different light. Louis Young is a kid who I'm rooting for to have a good year, he has been heavily featured throughout the series. And look what the kid has done to his physique, looks like a rock out there.

Dieke I can only hope. He is the embodiment of "Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane." I hope he turns it around his senior year.

I loved the comment about Vad from Young.

johncu

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm about to run straight through the cinder block wall in front of me. For some reason this is by far the most excited I've ever been about the beginning of a GT football season.