Last Chance U (Season 4)

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Ordinarily I'd post this in the Swarm Lounge (and mods are free to move it there), but I thought this season of Last Chance U released today is actually relevant because it features Jay Jones at QB. For those unaware, Last Chance U is a Netflix documentary show where they follow a JUCO team throughout a season and do profiles on players who transferred in from big-time programs. I've only watched a little bit of the new season so far, but what they've said about Jay in his intro mimics CPJ's words from years ago:
Jay Jones, the transfer out of Georgia Tech. Dual threat guy, runs the ball, throws the ball well. He's like a jackrabbit, he's just very, very fast twitch. He's got something that just nobody else has. He could very well be the player of the year in the Jayhawk Conference offensively.

A little bit into episode 1 Jay starts talking about his recruitment and what went wrong with GT. Transferred due to concerns with not passing in the offense, taking too many hits, etc. It's an interesting look into a former player and I'm sure he'll talk about GT more throughout the season given the show's premise. It'll be particularly interesting when they hit the episode where they play Garden City who had Dedrick Mills at RB.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
UNC hit hurt Vad, but CPJ scrapping the diamond after Duke(?) was the final in the coffin

Vad didn’t understand that getting the 2 yards and lining up for 2nd down was fine. Was always trying to make plays behind the LOS. The least effective QB we had under CPJ other than Booker getting snaps against GW. And I was one of the guys shouting from the rooftops that he was the next big thing coming out of HS. Great kid. Just wasn’t the right offense for him.

Milwaukee

Banned
Just a heads up. The coach for indy in last chance U is a nutcase. More than is shown in the series.

He was recently charged with 8 felonies. Impersonating a lawyer, blackmail and other things. Read the link on this dude. He is crazy.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.awfu...elonies-for-trying-to-silence-newspapers.html

Jason Brown is an absolute animal. Do not talk down about him in my presence.

"I ain't no math major but imma HUSTLAAAAA!!!!" LMAO

"Y'all think y'all hard. You couldn't bust a grape in a fruit-fight where I'm from homeboy!!!"

gtg391z

Jolly Good Fellow
Yep, 5 secs before the snap you knew we were blitzing and the linebacker would run right into the blocker. 1 and 10 every time