Laskey > Chubb

LibertyTurns

Banned
Chubby had a 65yd run. Other then that he was 24 carries for 64 yds. I would say that type of performance downright sucks balls.

Laskey was a complete beast. Glad he's back because the Days and Laskey duo is hard to contain particularly after they're worn the defense down by pounding their *** for 4 straight quarters.

Big boy football- not that pansy *** crap you see in the nancy boy SEC.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Just check the box score on the game.

We had 399 yards rushing. 399. Our BB accounted for 235 of that yardage. As I said earlier, we ran over them like a tank. I was so pleased to see that after all the "talent-will-out" crap we saw on so many websites this week.

And we won despite one of the worse calls I ever saw in a football game: the "forward-progress-by-the-GT-QB-had-not-stopped" fiasco at the start of the second half. Very special game.

Just check the box score on the game.

We had 399 yards rushing. 399. Our BB accounted for 235 of that yardage. As I said earlier, we ran over them like a tank. I was so pleased to see that after all the "talent-will-out" crap we saw on so many websites this week.

And we won despite one of the worse calls I ever saw in a football game: the "forward-progress-by-the-GT-QB-had-not-stopped" fiasco at the start of the second half. Very special game.
So proud and so elated for Zach, for Synjyn, for Waller, for Shaq, for the entire crew. They gave everything they had for Georgia Tech. So happy they came away with a win for the ages.

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow
image.jpg