Kyle Sturdivant Immediately Eligible

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
Makes for some really interesting playing time decisions. Both how to structure a lineup and who.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
AJC Article - Link

"The Norcross High graduate, who transferred from USC, has three seasons of eligibility remaining. He did not play for the Trojans after the death of his father Feb. 8. "

" Sturdivant played in 21 games for the Trojans last season, averaging 2.0 points, 1.2 assists and 1.1 rebounds in 8.3 minutes per game. "

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We have a good shot at having a BB season even if it had to start in January. Vaccine should be available for large use by the end of the year. Fingers crossed that both in test now will be effective.

GT_EE78

Banned
Welcome Kyle... I'm not going to be surprised if kyle,tristan and Bubba all get minutes during the OOC given the youth of our back up bigs.
If Jordan and Khalid are getting minutes at the 4.We'll need this depth assuming the newbies are ready for it ......

Deleted member 2897

We finished 5th in the ACC out of 15 teams last year despite having a huge injury problem. I am more optimistic about the future of our basketball team than I have been in a long time. When we had our full roster last year, we played some damned good basketball.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We finished 5th in the ACC out of 15 teams last year despite having a huge injury problem. I am more optimistic about the future of our basketball team than I have been in a long time. When we had our full roster last year, we played some damned good basketball.
I’m with ya. Even though it was “a down year” in the league, I still feel like we have the depth and experience, especially in the backcourt to finish in the top 4-6 range again this season. Play Moses at the 5, push the tempo and get Saba, Meka or Howard (if eligible) to each give 5-10 min a game I see be reason this isn’t a 20-22 win team If we play all 30 games.
I haven’t been this excited for a GT season since 2009-10