Interview Kyle Henderson interview

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Q: What were the factors that made you select the school you did?

A: The tradition of the school, their facilities, the people on campus and the potential players.

Q: What do you feel you bring to a team?

A: A player with a shipload of potential who cares about the small things and would do anything to ensure the success for my team.

Q: Was there something in your heart or a feel that made you know the school was for you?

A: Yeah there was, but I can't tell you what because that would give my decision away :).

Q: How was having your Dad go through this process before able to help you?

A: He really just told me no matter where I go he will be proud of me. He's never preached to go to Tech at all honestly. When I was younger I asked him how he would feel if I went to UGA (and played against Tech...he said "I would hope you have the greatest game ever....but lose". Haha

Q: What advice did he give?

A: To go where I'm wanted and where I would like to go even if I didn't play football.

Q: Are academics big for and any idea on a major?

A: Academics are number 1 and marketing.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
"To go where I'm wanted and where I would like to go even if I didn't play football."

Every kid should get advice like this from their parents. Football will last another 16 to 18 years and then it will be over.

Then what? One has another 35 to 40 years left. What will one do with that 40 years?

If he makes a decision based on this advice, he simply cannot make a bad decision.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
With those answers, I feel like Tech is the choice... Hard to read Wake into that....

Wake has some really good colleges. Do they have a strong marketing / business college?

His Dad said basically what I told my kids - to go where they wanted since it was their life. My son didn't go to GT and I'm fine with that. It's not the place for everyone - but for my daughter it was. She just liked the kids and atmosphere.

So it looks like where ever he is going it is the right place - where he would want to go if he didn't play football. He'll be able to get into the NFL from either school if that is meant to be. I hope it's GT, but IIWII. Good kid.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Could really be a good d line player in the system we run.

He appears to have a long torso with shorter legs. I think he is built like All American Rock Perdoni 69-70 who was a natural. Could not be blocked.