Kristian Sjolund to Transfer

Rzunz

Jolly Good Fellow
Wouldn’t he have to sit out a year? Which means he only has 2 years to play somewhere else, but 3 here...

slugboy

Staff member
If the sanctions weren't frozen pending appeal, he'd get one automatically, right?

The automatic waiver is tied to the postseason ban. He’s in the transfer portal for next year, when there’s no ban.
If he transferred in this just-past season and if we hadn’t appealed, he’d have had an automatic waiver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
The automatic waiver is tied to the postseason ban. He’s in the transfer portal for next year, when there’s no ban.
If he transferred in this just-past season and if we hadn’t appealed, he’d have had an automatic waiver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha thanks

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Portal.gif

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It’s the equivalent of having your wife playing the field & you keep taking the tramp back. Not a good look for Pastner. C’mon man, it ain’t that good. Just dump the ungrateful .... once and for all.

How do we know that this was always the deal behind the scenes?

CJP tells him to come back and finish his readshirt year, go back in to the portal, he'll support a waiver, and Kristian has 3 years of eligibility, instead of 1.5.

Could've gone down that way.

LibertyTurns

Banned
How do we know that this was always the deal behind the scenes?

CJP tells him to come back and finish his readshirt year, go back in to the portal, he'll support a waiver, and Kristian has 3 years of eligibility, instead of 1.5.

Could've gone down that way.
Allegedly we’re willing to take everyone back. You’re right though I don’t really know. You don’t see programs not under duress doing this so the appearance is we’re hard up & whatever you do is ok with us. These aren’t all-ACC or potential NBA lottery picks. They’re kids having trouble breaking our starting 5, top 2-3 choices off the bench & in the case of Sjolund breaking the Top 10.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
Allegedly we’re willing to take everyone back. You’re right though I don’t really know. You don’t see programs not under duress doing this so the appearance is we’re hard up & whatever you do is ok with us. These aren’t all-ACC or potential NBA lottery picks. They’re kids having trouble breaking our starting 5, top 2-3 choices off the bench & in the case of Sjolund breaking the Top 10.
We are shopping but willing to take them back if we lack other options. The article on Cole spelled it out pretty clearly.

crut

Helluva Engineer
I feel almost certain theres no way in hell Pastner didnt want to do some roster management through the portal this off-season.