Krispy Kreme on Ponce

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Listen, I'm not pointing the finger at all these Dunkin "Donut" loving swarmers but .....

Did anyone see the last photo in the article? Pretty d@mning evidence...

DD KK.jpg

I mean, it doesn't take a genius to understand what's going on...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
National guard?! Bro, I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation, and what a national treasure that Krispy Kreme is. FBI, CIA, and NSA all need to be involved.

Agreed. Clearly joint taskforce worthy.

As an aside, honey with the dunkin .... dare I say, thicccc :unsure: :sneaky:

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
The business model for Krispy Kreme is not retail. It’s wholesale. You need a large enough production facility to service grocery, convenience and other outlets. Retail only locations (like those at a university or airport) lose money. They are used to promote demand though.
Yes the one in Roswell closed and the one on Buford Highway didn't last two years.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Oops, I didn't know about Mansell Rd. I was referring to the one on Roswell Road across from the church. That was the downtown location?

Yeah, why you spreadin' rumors. Had me about to tear up if the Mansell one had closed.

They turned the one across from the church into a pharmacy which ended up getting robbed or something. Weird.

There's another, better doughnut place down the street though. Theirs are kinda like a mix between Krispie Kreme and Dunkin. Like if KK and DD got together and had a delicious baby.