Korean Pop at Bobby Dodd

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
Not sure how many bands can try to fill an outdoor stadium these days, but kudos for the GTAA for doing this.... [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383] In the bank for TStan plus more folks on campus can't hurt.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
I had no idea who they were either... Until **** Clark's Rocking New Year Eve Special from Times Square.

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
$$$ - Great move

Was just talking to an ATL United fan of mine and told them I wish the Mercedes Benz dome was built a few years later - hated seeing red and black fill the stands of BDS, but that green was the only color I saw when those fans filled the stands

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Can’t be as big as Atlanta Rhythm Section performing at Grant Field in 1978 (?).
I’m too young to know anything about that particular group, but I would expect the answer to be a definite yes. This concert will probably set an attendance record for BDS@HGF, which currently stands at 60,316 for the ‘76 Georgia game. I’m not sure how many on field seats/tickets will be sold, but I would guess there will be at least 60,000 people at BDS, and however many tickets released to the market will be sold out within 24 hours. I hope GT will make a nice chunk of change for their troubles.

coldbeer

Ramblin' Wreck
If they can sell 50 - 60k Tix that quickly.... Wonder why they aren't booking the Benz?

chris975d

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m too young to know anything about that particular group, but I would expect the answer to be a definite yes. This concert will probably set an attendance record for BDS@HGF, which currently stands at 60,316 for the ‘76 Georgia game. I’m not sure how many on field seats/tickets will be sold, but I would guess there will be at least 60,000 people at BDS, and however many tickets released to the market will be sold out within 24 hours. I hope GT will make a nice chunk of change for their troubles.

Won’t this thing sell out in minutes, not hours?