Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Damn that’s just horrible. I used to love to watch him lose which sadly wasn’t often enough because he was just so damn talented. RIP Kobe.

Yeah, I wasn't really a fan but that was just because he didn't play for my team
Respected the neck out of him.

Always followed him since he was the same age as me. Turns out his daughter was also same age as mine. Just hurts to see something like this happen.

Tragedies like this and our own Gowdy truly underscores how short life is. I've tried to make an effort to put aside petty differences I've had with folks in my (real) life. Not that im passing judgment, but i hope this real world stuff can shock into realizing the crap we fight about ain't that d*mn serious.

Lookin at you @connell62 and @Buzzbomb

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Wow, was watching a GT video last night, it after it was finished it rolled over to a video of Kobe talking to his daughter at a Lakers game. I didn't think much of it...and now this happened. Unfreaking believable.

Life makes no promises. Live it fully and live it with good intentions my friends.

God be with Kobe and his daughter.

Deleted member 2897

Wow, was watching a GT video last night, it after it was finished it rolled over to a video of Kobe talking to his daughter at a Lakers game. I didn't think much of it...and now this happened. Unfreaking believable.

Life makes no promises. Live it fully and live it with good intentions my friends.

God be with Kobe and his daughter.

I can’t imagine what his wife is going through - losing both your husband and daughter. She was only 13 and had her whole life ahead.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Never was a fan of his but did respect the work he put in. I had loaded a que on YouTube to watch and then my phone went off with this news. I stopped everything and turned on ESPN. I was almost in tears and my heart was hurting, and that was before they announced his daughter was also on the helicopter. I'm blown away. My only hope for them is that they didnt suffer and are resting on the other shore. Godspeed to the family.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I feel so sad for his wife, as apparently all 4 children were in that helicopter(per Chris Dimino on 680 am/93.7 fm). How many did it hold?

She went through a lot to pull the divorce papers back after the scandal. You can tell her forgiveness level and to live in celebrity status, says much about her as a partner.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I feel so sad for his wife, as apparently all 4 children were in that helicopter(per Chris Dimino on 680 am/93.7 fm). How many did it hold?

She went through a lot to pull the divorce papers back after the scandal. You can tell her forgiveness level and to live in celebrity status, says much about her as a partner.
Hasnt it been confirmed that only on child, his 13 year old was on the chopper??

GT_EE78

Banned
That’s what I thought last night, but I referenced Dimino because he said it, and is typically reliable.
hope not. No other source seems to reporting that.....
TMZ posted at 6 am PT this morning

6:11 AM PT -- 1/27 -- All 9 people on the helicopter have been identified ...

Kobe Bryant (41), Gianna Bryant (13), John Altobelli (56), Keri Altobelli, Alyssa Altobelli, Sarah Chester, Payton Chester (13), Christina Mauser and the pilot, Ara Zobayan.

Mauser was an assistant coach of the Mamba girls’ basketball team.