Kirby on CGC

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Doubt he is concerned one iota about tech right now, next year or maybe even in 3. We have a long way to go from .500 ball of late. UGA is a machine right now. Whether we like it or not its just true.

I suspect it is out of state programs who have been poaching the state of Georgia who are most concerned about us at the present time. uga will only be concerned if we beat them in a year that knocks them out of the playoffs. Right now, Kirby is probably more concerned that Florida may be getting its act together.

RickStromFan

Ramblin' Wreck
Kirby is pretty complimentary to every coach he faces. I kinda wish he acted more like Dooley and Donnan so I could dislike him more. He’d be actually pretty likable without the mutt gear on.

Plus, his coaching decisions are directly responsible for the mutts not winning at least 1, if not 2, national championships. He's a dismal in-game decision maker, which is nice.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Yes, but I think Tech gets more bang for the buck. Ugag is spending a lot of $$$ to come up short every year.
I am wondering about the accuracy of our reported $$ VERSES say Virginia tech or Syracuse. I know we are way way behind factories.
After seeing immediate impact of gtaa hiring a brand manager and new social media savvy coach , I wonder if we need some new accountants. Working as to how to classify usage fees, joint use allocations,etc could reward gtaa w lower fees and more net $$ dollars.

Coach has , imo, performed minor miracles with less for his whole time.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Last I checked we were coke, but i think the entire SEC is Coke sponsored too.

I was thinking of Doug Marrone when he went from Tech to Ugag, saying, "Why settle for pepsi when you can have coke"? I wonder if that was the subtle message of the coke on the podium.