Kind of off topic - RE: Silver/Black GT license plate

GTBlaze

Banned
Hello.. just bought a new car and it came with a front license plate holder. I used to have a black glossy background plate with the gold GT and it looked sharp on my old vehicle but my new vehicle is pretty much blacked out with a hint of chrome.
Considering I need to put something on my front (state does not require a license plate) I really want to add a black background / chrome GT plate. The gold GT I have just looks weird with the rest of the car

I have searched everywhere for this and cannot find one

I’m hoping perhaps someone on here might recommend a source other than eBay and amazon. I’m usually pretty good at researching things but have came to a dead end

Thanks for any help and if this is too off topic, please feel free to move to correct forum

GTBlaze

Banned
Well I didn’t know that it had a license plate holder already installed lol - I basically test drove one then ordered it based off that. I’m pissed that it even has a front plate holder but if I remove it I don’t want my bumper to have exposed holes from the plate holder

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Well I didn’t know that it had a license plate holder already installed lol - I basically test drove one then ordered it based off that. I’m pissed that it even has a front plate holder but if I remove it I don’t want my bumper to have exposed holes from the plate holder
Not sure if this fits the bill, but there was a series of plates that were “pewter” with black writing / logo. I found it at a local (Atlanta) Ace Hardware. I’ve had it for years and love it. I’ve actually cleaned and repainted the black logo. Safe to assume you aren’t local to Atlanta?
Word of caution; it’s very thick. if you go that route, double check your license plate bracket. If it has tabs at the bottom, the plate probably won’t slide behind them.