Kiffin to Alabama as OC?

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree with the aroma of this topic. Saban may be setting he and Alabama up for a lot of trouble and eventual fall from the throne. Personally, I would rather give Petrino another chance instead of hiring Kiffin for any job. At least, Petrino, appears to be humbled by his mistakes and has tried to make his family life better. However, if I was the AD at Louisville, I would make it a priority to keep tabs on Petrino until it is proven that he has changed. None of us have gone without mistakes, so most deserve a second chance if we repent of our mistakes and set out to do better.

I have seen no apologies from Kiffin for his arrogance and egotistical ways with his handling of the Universities or players.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Worst hire in CFB this year.

I think Saban has given up on rebuilding football programs and started rebuilding deadbeat coaching careers.

Imagine Bama fans when they lose their first game next year.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Worst hire in CFB this year.

I think Saban has given up on rebuilding football programs and started rebuilding deadbeat coaching careers.

Imagine Bama fans when they lose their first game next year.

Are they going to react any differently than when they lose any other game?

Some fans see the objective on a beautiful Saturday afternoon as to win the game - crazy I know. But really, it happens all over the USA.

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
:ROFLMAO:

SabanKiff.gif

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
I guess many football fans will have their eyes on Alabama this year, but for a different reason than in the past. Since I have always been a fan of good coaching, Alabama was my number two team when Bear Bryant was there. Since he left, I pull for Alabama when they play outside of the SEC. I pull for all ACC oponents against them. From here on in with Kiffin, I hope they lose every game to everybody until Kiffin is gone.