Kiffin Looked Embarrassed to Even Be Here Today

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
His team gained nothing from the beating they gave today. Every time they showed him on TV, he looked disgusted, almost like he expected half a game, but no. He gained nothing by coming here and stomping on us. Im glad he didnt drop 70 on us.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
I told my wife they probably got more out of practice leading up to the game. He did look like he was totally disgusted by that game.

Some may think it tasteless, but I actually think the going for it late just shows your team what you want. Total domination, mash on the gas. They punched us in the mouth and we folded, multiple times. We looked like a bad MAC team.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I told my wife they probably got more out of practice leading up to the game. He did look like he was totally disgusted by that game.

Some may think it tasteless, but I actually think the going for it late just shows your team what you want. Total domination, mash on the gas. They punched us in the mouth and we folded, multiple times. We looked like a bad MAC team.
Bad MAC teams can even score points

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Bad MAC teams can even score points
We were close but gave up one of our, *checks notes*, 7 sacks on 4th down, without even getting an attempt at a pass off.

As I said after one of our debacles last year: we are a bad team, a bad program, and I feel bad about it.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
T

They were breaking 30-yard runs on called off tackle handoffs haha. Like we had no idea that they would run that. It was amazing to watch.
They were really able to seal the edges and run off tackle. It was painful to watch their RB carrying two or three tacklers for several more yards. Teams under Thacker have tended to tackle above the waist and often takes more than one tackler. Maybe he wants to try and cause fumbles but that isn't working either. Clemson and Ole Miss had guys in position and made one on one tackles - often in space.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
His team gained nothing from the beating they gave today. Every time they showed him on TV, he looked disgusted, almost like he expected half a game, but no. He gained nothing by coming here and stomping on us. Im glad he didnt drop 70 on us.
TStan should immediately ask Ole Miss to cancel our game in Oxford next year to avoid embarrassing Kiffin like this again.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Kiffin was fine. Their play calling wasn't designed to embarrass us. We didn't need any help for that.

/
Some reporter once asked Rich Leach why he had left his starters in in a game where Texas Tech was already up by 70 points. Quoth Leach, "It's our job to score. It's their job to stop us."

I don't completely agree with that; I'd have let up, just like Paul usually did. But Leach was right, essentially. We couldn't stop them and that's on Tech, not them.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Honestly, Kiffin was pulling punches. After the third touchdown, he got into his players for over celebrating. I never thought I'd say it, but I was appreciative of his class.

I would have liked the opportunity to throw more with Luke, but having empathy for what was going on in that game on the other sideline and the hot seat or whatever he’s on, just didn’t really feel like it was right