Kickoff times for first three weeks

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
This car was in front of me in line at Chik Fil A this morning, and I thought the description within the state fit perfectly. Georgia "A Turd Down South"

20210529_095346.jpg

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Hold on....for YEARS we complain about noon kickoffs and we get a 7:30 kickoff during the first week of September, ya know heat and humidity, and all we can do is complain or find it odd?!

Tech fans, I swear man.

99 days to go!
Totally agree. Night games are a blessing in early September. Let’s get our fans to the game and support the team.

The Doddfather

Jolly Good Fellow
So lame. They don’t care about us.
Not true. When we beat, them most recently in 14 and 16, they hated losing to us more than anything. They want to say Florida and Tennessee are their main rivals, but when they lose to us, that sticks with them more than any other loss. The gap is getting closer. And as a fanbase, it’s in our blood to always care about the outcome of the pups game, because it is always To Hell With Georgia. Sooner than later we will start being able to beat them on the field and have a say in it again.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
That's what every gagger posts on their social media after they lose to us, but if it were true they wouldn't post anything at all.

Let's ask former uga qb Hutson Mason his thoughts, shall we?

"It stinks. You throw a pick against Tech and you have to remember that for the rest of your life," Mason said.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Your take is lame. We don't care what "they" care or don't care about. I guarantee you if Kirby goes 10-2 and loses to us 3X in a row, he'll be fired. That's how much they don't care about us. Just ask the last coach to lose 3 in a row to us (hint: Jim Donan). Your problem is you're young and you just don't understand yet. That's nothing 20 years won't fix.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Not true. When we beat, them most recently in 14 and 16, they hated losing to us more than anything. They want to say Florida and Tennessee are their main rivals, but when they lose to us, that sticks with them more than any other loss. The gap is getting closer. And as a fanbase, it’s in our blood to always care about the outcome of the pups game, because it is always To Hell With Georgia. Sooner than later we will start being able to beat them on the field and have a say in it again.
So do you think the mutts are complaining on their sites that they won't be able to watch us play that day because of the close kickoff times as some of our "fans" have complained?

No. They only care about us at points in their life, when we loose to anyone by any score, when we play them, when we loose to them and when we beat them. Those are the only times they care because they are the big brother. I've been in it since birth, almost 40 years now, and until we win 4 of 10 or more, they won't care.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
So do you think the mutts are complaining on their sites that they won't be able to watch us play that day because of the close kickoff times as some of our "fans" have complained?

No. They only care about us at points in their life, when we loose to anyone by any score, when we play them, when we loose to them and when we beat them. Those are the only times they care because they are the big brother. I've been in it since birth, almost 40 years now, and until we win 4 of 10 or more, they won't care.
100. They don’t obsess over Tech 24/7 and get upset that they can’t watch the Tech game. It’s cool that Tech fans hate UGA but it gets sad at some points. it seems some people hate UGA more then they like Tech.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
100. They don’t obsess over Tech 24/7 and get upset that they can’t watch the Tech game. It’s cool that Tech fans hate UGA but it gets sad at some points. it seems some people hate UGA more then they like Tech.
Just to be clear, I never want to watch uga play a game, even when they're playing us. But I always root for them to lose.

Baker99

Georgia Tech Fan
Any chance Clemson and UGA can both lose? 🤔 I was actually surprised by the 7:30 time but now I won't have to wake up so damn early to get to the game. (3 hour drive from AL)

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
That's what every gagger posts on their social media after they lose to us, but if it were true they wouldn't post anything at all.

Let's ask former uga qb Hutson Mason his thoughts, shall we?

"It stinks. You throw a pick against Tech and you have to remember that for the rest of your life," Mason said.
I hate Mason. His team at Lassiter beat us senior year. They were stacked. We sent 5 to division 1 on our team, but we just went against some juggernauts on their team.