Kickoff Meetings in Greensboro July 20-21

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;It&#39;s pretty straight forward. We don&#39;t like them. They don&#39;t like us.&quot; -- <a href="[a href="&mdash'>https://twitter.com/hashtag/ACCKickoff?src=hash">#ACCKickoff</a></p>&mdash; Mike DeGeorge (@MikeDeGeorge) <a href="July'>">July 20, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's safe to say the media is not interested in GT this preseason. Hopefully that continues to motivate to the team.

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck

I eat up off-season hype talk just about more than anybody else I know, but I feel like we hear team chemistry every off-season and how much better it is compared to last. That is definitely one phrase i feel has become a little too redundant.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
“He's brought a lot of fire,” Nealy said of Roof, whose resume includes stops at a number of major programs and a head coaching stint at Duke. “He's somebody that can relate to each player that's out there. Ted Roof is just a very good coach. He's a great coach. He's been through what we've been through, and he definitely just brings a fire because he gets after you. He preaches on the little things, and he's heavy on it. He will definitely get after you"

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
“I'm definitely louder on the field,” Nealy said. “I'm working at being more vocal right now as we speak. I'm the type that speaks with my actions versus opening my mouth, and I'm trying to be more of a vocal leader.”

70Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
“He's brought a lot of fire,” Nealy said of Roof, whose resume includes stops at a number of major programs and a head coaching stint at Duke. “He's somebody that can relate to each player that's out there. Ted Roof is just a very good coach. He's a great coach. He's been through what we've been through, and he definitely just brings a fire because he gets after you. He preaches on the little things, and he's heavy on it. He will definitely get after you"

Hope to see great improvement in Roof's second season!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
ACC has better food, too.

crab-legs-in-roasting-pan.jpg