General News about Key and his Staff

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Collin Klein is a Kansas State alum and their OC (unlikely to move imo).

We should all be praying for Coach Klein

Waterboy Danny Oshea GIF

Oh, not that Coach Klein?

Carry on...

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Why did I not know this?

Why did you not tell me this before I had to listen to the georgia broadcast of our last game (as I drove home from Stanksgiving with the inlaws)?

I lost about 473 points off my IQ before I mercifully put my fist through the console turned it off.

I'm sure you can tell I'm totally over the experience.

Airplane Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
I did, you just kept ignoring me. Just like my wife

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
You will probably never know what it was like for Tech to be on television possibly once a season, unless we made a bowl game, and trying to get the game from a 5kW AM radio station whose signal barely reached the Zestos on Memorial Drive. You'll never understand asking your cousins to link arms and hold on to the antenna so you could get a signal.

It was a different world.
Or listening to the radio fading in and out. Ciraldo would get excited and a few seconds later you’re wondering what happened when the other team had the ball. Lavette rambles off tackle.....he’s got yardage.................gain of one.
Or....Interrrrrrrcepted...........dropped.

Gtech24

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone know why Key and Garrett Rile would follow each other on Twitter? Do they have any past connections?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Anyone know why Key and Garrett Rile would follow each other on Twitter? Do they have any past connections?

A lot of coaches are friends. Could be nothing.

Do some more sleuthing. When was the follow and how many others did he follow before becoming HC?

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone think that the retention of Weinke (who I think did a solid job last year) could mess with the OC process? A lot of OC's are qb coaches or have one that they worked with closely at prior stops.

IM79

Jolly Good Fellow
Or listening to the radio fading in and out. Ciraldo would get excited and a few seconds later you’re wondering what happened when the other team had the ball. Lavette rambles off tackle.....he’s got yardage.................gain of one.
Or....Interrrrrrrcepted...........dropped.
Or, after Ciraldo was finished:
That one's coming back Al, holding on the offensive line.