General News about Key and his Staff

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
At 2014 clemson game
we had a real long score. SD went prancing and cheering down the sidelines. He passed right in front of Coach Johnson who looked at him and smiled. 2 genuine people loving what they do for gt football.

So many things to see from the stands at BDS.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
Just to get an idea of what our coaches are up against recruiting, the Cass Coach's twitter handle is georgiadawg77...
Reality is it will be tough to beat UGA in this state. It will also be tough to beat Alabama as long as they continue their past decade + performance. But my goal would be to win more battles against TN, Auburn, Clemson and others to up our recruiting. Better W-L will need to happen rapidly to really make this work. But at the end, UGA will get their fair share but winning a much higher percent of the rest will make a huge difference.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Reality is it will be tough to beat UGA in this state. It will also be tough to beat Alabama as long as they continue their past decade + performance. But my goal would be to win more battles against TN, Auburn, Clemson and others to up our recruiting. Better W-L will need to happen rapidly to really make this work. But at the end, UGA will get their fair share but winning a much higher percent of the rest will make a huge difference.
Not to derail a thread but I can't resist.

Uga is tough to beat. But they also will have their day. And they will fall to us. And I can't wait.

THWg

JacketFan137

Banned
it is kinda funny bama is still ransacking the state of georgia for its top end recruits. somehow they’re beating uga out for most of the high end guys