Kevin Brown

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Due to the amount of time I'm spending at home, I've started tackling projects that have been backburnered. And by backburnered, I mean 10+ years old or were nowhere on the radar until now. One of those I'm working thru now is figuring out what to do with my baseball card (and basketball card) collections. Boxes and boxes and boxes.

So what I decided to do was flip through the cards one-by-one to see what the heck is even in there, keep the HOF / high value cards, and toss the rest. Sure enough, I found a small Kevin Brown collection last night and set those aside as keepers. Ya never know when those will come in handy ;)

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Due to the amount of time I'm spending at home, I've started tackling projects that have been backburnered. And by backburnered, I mean 10+ years old or were nowhere on the radar until now. One of those I'm working thru now is figuring out what to do with my baseball card (and basketball card) collections. Boxes and boxes and boxes.

So what I decided to do was flip through the cards one-by-one to see what the heck is even in there, keep the HOF / high value cards, and toss the rest. Sure enough, I found a small Kevin Brown collection last night and set those aside as keepers. Ya never know when those will come in handy ;)

Always looking through mine and loved the thrill of getting a pack or 2 at wal mart back in the day. Bad thing is I'm tossing around the idea of getting back into it. Hit me up if you want to get rid of some of those boxes.