Interview KeShun Freeman

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Q: How did your Senior season go?

A: Phenomenal! Our team set two new school records. We were the first team to win more than 10 game and the first team to go to the semifinals. We finished our season 12-2.

Q; How about from a personal standpoint?

A: I think I played a great final year! I had over 150 tackle and that is a new personal record for me!

Q: What are you looking forward to with your GT OV?

A: I love going there and this visit will just add on to the excitement I feel there!

Q: What position are you coming in at?

A: I will be coming in as a defensive end and I will be able to bring my speed (as a pass rusher) and my determination to be a winner.

Q: What made you know GT was the school for you?

A: I prayed for a long time that God would give me a sign on what school to choose, and the atmosphere and people there were that sign. Every person I met always greeted me with a smile!

Q: Will you still be enrolling early and what kind of advantages does that give you if so?

A: Yes, that will allow me to go ahead and start taking classes and get to participate in spring ball.

Q: I know Tre Jackson, Tyler Merriweather, Matthew Jordan and Shai McKenzie are visiting this weekend with you...you guys plan to recruit Shai?

A: I didnt know Shai was coming, but I always let potential prospects know how amazing GT is and how it will prepare you for a brighter future

Q: Any idea on your current size?

A: Yes, I am 6'3 and weigh about 232

Q: Any goals as a Freshman for next year?

A: I just want to come in an establish myself as a college student, have excellent grades and be an asset to the team. I pray I earn some pt.

Q: Last question...any message you would like to send to the GT fans?

A: I am looking forward to being apart of the GT family, I am not only coming to play football and get an education, but I am looking to give back to the community! Go Jackets!