Kentucky Win Post Game

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

😂🤔. We can’t beat Mercer or Georgia state but beat Kentucky by double digits, ok then. Devoe didn’t even score and we didn’t play a center. Very interesting to say the least

The guys could’ve easily rolled over after the first two games. Then Pastner decided to go full contact practices again, and they did two a day full contact for an entire week. Kudos to all of them for the character they showed when the going got tough. They buckled down.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
FIRE PASTNER! CUT ALL OF THE PLAYERS!

Am I doing that right and by "that" I mean acting like one of the whiny *******s who needed to chill the **** out and will probably not compliment the team on a great, high profile, nationally televised win with a lot of contributions from everyone?

Deleted member 2897

FIRE PASTNER! CUT ALL OF THE PLAYERS!

Am I doing that right and by "that" I mean acting like one of the whiny *******s who needed to chill the **** out and will probably not compliment the team on a great, high profile, nationally televised win with a lot of contributions from everyone?

I clicked “haha”, but wanted you to know I actually pushed it 21 times, not just once.

Deleted member 2897

Fantastic win!! I don't care if it isn't the same Kentucky team, it's still Kentucky. Parham and Wright came to ball this year. Sturdivant is going to really, really good.

We’re Kentucky’s first loss this year to an unranked team. They lost to #7 Kansas by 1 basket. They’re not a 30-0 type of them, but still should be an elite 8 type of team.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Great win against a high profile team. Our guys didn't get intimidated by the size of Kentucky. Moses was a stud. Bubba was a stud. We got great contributions from Sturdivant and Alvarado. It was a weird game from Devoe. He did't score, but he played good defense and he didn't kill us with turnovers. Pretty decent game from Usher. He was out of control at times as usual, but he did some good things too. This looked like the defense that has been our calling card under Pastner.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
We’re Kentucky’s first loss this year to an unranked team. They lost to #7 Kansas by 1 basket. They’re not a 30-0 type of them, but still should be an elite 8 type of team.

It was a good win for us but right now KY is no where near an elite 8 team. They have athleticism and talent but they are not anywhere near a complete team right now.

Not to say this wasn't a good win for us - it was. We played multiple times better than we did the first 2 games and competed at a level we hadn't even thought about in the first 2 games.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
Huh? Kentucky lost to Richmond and I’m pretty sure they ain’t ranked.