Kenderius Whitehead practice clips

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
Has KW handled well and gotten past the disappointment of not being able to play this year?I remember seeing a couple of comments that folks said he openly looked very dejected initially.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I met him at the Wofford game.
He seems to have a positive personality.

Our defense with JHD and KW as well as the freshmen who are playing this year should hopefully be lights out next year.
Not to get past this year.
It just seems like 2015 will be an even better year on the Flats

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Our defense with JHD and KW as well as the freshmen who are playing this year should hopefully be lights out next year.

Could go from rags to riches next year at DE.

You can see the potential of Keshun Freeman and Chungong. Next year they should be exponentially better with experience and physical development. Add to that JHD and Kendarious and it could be an embarrassment of riches for us next year. If Gotsis returns and another year for Gamble and hopefully Kallon to improve...the DL might actually be a strength for us next season.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Just think about next year's DL for a minute:

K. Whitehead
J. Hunt Days
A. Gotsis
R. Rook Chungong
K. Freeman
F. Kallon
T. Merriweather
P. Gamble

and the 3 commits (assuming they sign):
B. Glanton
K. Henderson
S. Morgan

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Just think about next year's DL for a minute:

K. Whitehead
J. Hunt Days
A. Gotsis
R. Rook Chungong
K. Freeman
F. Kallon
T. Merriweather
P. Gamble

and the 3 commits (assuming they sign):
B. Glanton
K. Henderson
S. Morgan

Yeah, we could go from bad to bad (meaning good) in one short year.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.

Biggest blow off the offseason was JHD IMO. I had him as my breakout player. :(

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
I've been thinking about this potential for the DL in '15 too. It's contingent upon Gamble/Kallon being starter-ready and Whitehead being as good as advertised, but if they do come together it will be just in time. We'll need a stout DL to stand up against FSU, ND, Clemson, UGA, etc.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
They key to next year's DL will be the return of Gotsis. You can't give up the middle...that goes for both sides of the ball. DE may be the deepest I can remember in a while ('08 starters with MJ and Morgan was stout, but was not deep), but you still need a DT to anchor everything.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I've been thinking about this potential for the DL in '15 too. It's contingent upon Gamble/Kallon being starter-ready and Whitehead being as good as advertised, but if they do come together it will be just in time. We'll need a stout DL to stand up against FSU, ND, Clemson, UGA, etc.
Whitehead IS as good as advertised. Bank on it.