Kendell Joseph Starting MLB out for the game

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
He’s just got it all, and he’s not one of those guys that’s got this far cause of his height or strong arm. He’s just really good at Quarterback (If that makes sense) he’s one of those players where if you’re a fan you are just hoping the other 10 guys don’t screw up. I watched him play so much in HS and he’s seriously the best football player I’ve even seen.
Well, they almost crapped the bed against T&M by playing him temporarily instead of their starter. All the drama in that game doesn't happen if he sits.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

That is true. Along with Clemson 2011 when the Tigers were ranked number 5 in the country. But there are two things wrong with that premise. First, Tech is not a very good team right now, neither were we in 2015 I will grant you, secondly, Clemson is better, way better, than their 2011 team was or the FSU 2015 team. The biggest obstacle in my mind is the matchup between Tech's offensive line and Clemson's defensive line. I remain unconvinced that we can block a good defensive line much less one that has four, count em, future NFL stars. I stand by my prediction of Clemson by three touchdowns and it could be worse.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
That is true. Along with Clemson 2011 when the Tigers were ranked number 5 in the country. But there are two things wrong with that premise. First, Tech is not a very good team right now, neither were we in 2015 I will grant you, secondly, Clemson is better, way better, than their 2011 team was or the FSU 2015 team. The biggest obstacle in my mind is the matchup between Tech's offensive line and Clemson's defensive line. I remain unconvinced that we can block a good defensive line much less one that has four, count em, future NFL stars. I stand by my prediction of Clemson by three touchdowns and it could be worse.

I think you’re right. I just watched the @Longestday breakdown of the 2016 game. While I watched, I wondered if there is a way we could exploit the aggression of their D-line (counters, misdirection, play action, etc.). It also looked like we missed a lot of blocks in that game but it’s hard to say for sure. Maybe if we get a few turnovers and get one or two big plays, maybe we can make a game out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk