Kendell Joseph Starting MLB out for the game

charles

Jolly Good Fellow
Clemson people on Tigernet whinning that their starting MLB Joseph is out for the game; Maybe CPJ in some way can exploit that; Or is it next man up like Alabama and he is as good or better than the starter; We need some kind of edge

Deleted member 2897

Clemson people on Tigernet whinning that their starting MLB Joseph is out for the game; Maybe CPJ in some way can exploit that; Or is it next man up like Alabama and he is as good or better than the starter; We need some kind of edge

That is really good news for us - they won't be able to figure out which of their other six 4-star LBs to play in his place.

Deleted member 2897

On a more serious note, with Kelly banged up they might be forced to play Trevor Lawrence more at QB. He's (my opinion) got the potential to be a multi-year Heisman winner. He's got possibly a higher football IQ than folks like Peyton Manning, he has all the throws, and he's infinitely more mobile than Peyton was. So that's not really any advantage. But anyway...notice that Clemson fans are 'whining' and complaining. They know we're a sleeping giant and that we have the ability to beat anybody if we put a full game together.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
On a more serious note, with Kelly banged up they might be forced to play Trevor Lawrence more at QB. He's (my opinion) got the potential to be a multi-year Heisman winner. He's got possibly a higher football IQ than folks like Peyton Manning, he has all the throws, and he's infinitely more mobile than Peyton was. So that's not really any advantage. But anyway...notice that Clemson fans are 'whining' and complaining. They know we're a sleeping giant and that we have the ability to beat anybody if we put a full game together.
If Lawerence plays Nate Woody might quit on the job , he’s seriously the best I’ve ever seen.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

Sent the point spread back down to 15 1/2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If Lawerence plays Nate Woody might quit on the job , he’s seriously the best I’ve ever seen.
I need to see more time from him personally. I’ve seen some crazy things happen from high school to college football and from one season to the next. He’s definitely got talent though.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I need to see more time from him personally. I’ve seen some crazy things happen from high school to college football and from one season to the next. He’s definitely got talent though.
He’s just got it all, and he’s not one of those guys that’s got this far cause of his height or strong arm. He’s just really good at Quarterback (If that makes sense) he’s one of those players where if you’re a fan you are just hoping the other 10 guys don’t screw up. I watched him play so much in HS and he’s seriously the best football player I’ve even seen.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
He’s just got it all, and he’s not one of those guys that’s got this far cause of his height or strong arm. He’s just really good at Quarterback (If that makes sense) he’s one of those players where if you’re a fan you are just hoping the other 10 guys don’t screw up. I watched him play so much in HS and he’s seriously the best football player I’ve even seen.
No I get what you are saying 100 percent and he should have a good career. I’ve just seen some many good players not turn out for whatever reason. Don’t see that happening with him though.

Deleted member 2897

When I said those comparisons to Peyton Manning, I realize that could come off to some people as hyperbole, but that's my honest opinion. I've seen every throw in the book in his high school tape. They had him mic'd up during the Army All American game and you could hear the way he read the defense, called/adjusted the plays, directed his teammates etc he has an extremely high IQ. One time he threw the ball into no-mans land and when the WR came back to the huddle he explained based on the lineup it should have been route X, and then he threw it back shoulder for a come back right when the DB flipped his hips and view to run downfield, etc. etc. etc. Now it takes the rest of his teammates to play well too, but in terms of what he can control, aw lawd.

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
When I said those comparisons to Peyton Manning, I realize that could come off to some people as hyperbole, but that's my honest opinion. I've seen every throw in the book in his high school tape. They had him mic'd up during the Army All American game and you could hear the way he read the defense, called/adjusted the plays, directed his teammates etc he has an extremely high IQ. One time he threw the ball into no-mans land and when the WR came back to the huddle he explained based on the lineup it should have been route X, and then he threw it back shoulder for a come back right when the DB flipped his hips and view to run downfield, etc. etc. etc. Now it takes the rest of his teammates to play well too, but in terms of what he can control, aw lawd.

Yes, but can he set random thoughts to the Nationwide theme?

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

"They know we are a sleeping midget" FIFY