Satterfield
Luke Fickell
Tony Elliot
Venables
Geoff Collins
Whisenhunt

buzzwilder

Georgia Tech Fan
Why do people think Tee is an attractive OC candidate? He just got fired from a program loaded with 4 & 5 star talent....plus had the benefit of playing in a conference not known for defense.

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
Agree, hopefully. TS is out smarting us all. He threw this name out there to see what the response from the fanbase would be, and he has an uprising on his hands already. Not that the fanbase should get to pick the coach but TS doesn't wanna lose the fanbase with this hire. He's already extended Pastner and that was a fireable offense, he better nail this one.

He has an uprising on this board. Not everyone thinks alike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
B*** L**** gave good interviews also:rolleyes:

Funny BL was the hot young coach at the time.

The best hire we ever made at Tech was Ross. He was older and brought in a great staff.

The next best was GOL. He was older and brought in a great staff.

See the pattern here. There is a defined pattern to success.

CCG had a very questionable staff. Especially after letting O’Brien go.

CPJ is his own staff and an offensive genius. These are few and far between. The other one out there is Leach. We aren’t getting him but it won’t be long until UT regrets their hot young assistant coach hire. I know a ton of you will disagree but Pruitt and Elliot are the same type of hire.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Funny BL was the hot young coach at the time.

The best hire we ever made at Tech was Ross. He was older and brought in a great staff.

The next best was GOL. He was older and brought in a great staff.

See the pattern here. There is a defined pattern to success.

CCG had a very questionable staff. Especially after letting O’Brien go.

CPJ is his own staff and an offensive genius. These are few and far between. The other one out there is Leach. We aren’t getting him but it won’t be long until UT regrets their hot young assistant coach hire. I know a ton of you will disagree but Pruitt and Elliot are the same type of hire.

I like Coach Pruitt and the job he's doing at Tennessee and i would be happy if Coach Elliott became like Coach Pruitt at GT

upwgdrb

Jolly Good Fellow
I like Coach Pruitt and the job he's doing at Tennessee and i would be happy if Coach Elliott became like Coach Pruitt at GT

Did not make a bowl game this year with good to great talent. He is recruiting well. We will see. I think Fulmer gets ran out for the second time on this one.