Kelly Quinlan on 92.9 The Game...

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
They just had KQ on the Midday with Rick & John show and he totally killed it! At first he talked about the QB situation, offensive playmakers, and touched on D... but when they got him talking about Paul Johnson vs Kirby Smart and comparing GT with UGA he started dropping truth-bombs and shots on the dwags to make us all proud! I'm driving but if anybody can find & post the audio of this, you'll won't be disappointed. Awesome stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BranMart

Georgia Tech Fan
They just had KQ on the Midday with Rick & John show and he totally killed it! At first he talked about the QB situation, offensive playmakers, and touched on D... but when they got him talking about Paul Johnson vs Kirby Smart and comparing GT with UGA he started dropping truth-bombs and shots on the dwags to make us all proud! I'm driving but if anybody can find & post the audio of this, you'll won't be disappointed. Awesome stuff!

That's a nice long post from someone driving!

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
I'll have to listen. Have been pretty critical of KQ -- not for the job he does -- but he seems defensive and didn't defend our program much when hearing him on the radio a while back. I think Stansbury may be helping us turn that around.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
The only Tech thing on that list is "WHo's better long term? CPJ or CJP?"

For our twitter folks it might be worth tweeting their show to show there is interest in that segment being archived.

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Nah there's no inside info. It was just a great interview, but trying to summarize what was said from memory just wouldn't do it justice.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Nah there's no inside info. It was just a great interview, but trying to summarize what was said from memory just wouldn't do it justice.

Just throw something out there. It's not like there's any evidence in existence that would refute anything you said.

In fact, .... I'm starting to wonder if this interview really even took place.

I mean, really? It's 2017 and you're telling me nobody can find a recap and the only one who heard it was you? Hmmmm "Red" Pete, huh? Hmmmmm ..... :shifty: