Keion White

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Any inside info as to where he’s at?

stoked to have AC and Boyd back. I think we need the difference makers. I also see us dominating physically and covering this game. We hopefully won’t come out flat…unless we get kicked in the nuts early.

Yates settled in late in the game. I only saw highlights from 4th quarter as I left at half to see Balck Crowes. Music never loses.

I also had a win. Ran into Joe Hamilton on the way Into To the game. He was sooooooo happy that someone recognized him and chilled with us for a few minutes and snapped a couple pics. I told him he should have one the Heisman trophy that year. Incredibly nice and a great representative of GT.

I was in school those years and turned my allegiance from BBall to Fball. Still love both but I grew up Duke and GT basketball.

Last edited:

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
DC3D88BB-AE3A-494A-9BBD-67DB79251CFC.jpeg

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
And don’t give me crap about the non white. I had a funeral>after party>game>black crowes and I couldn’t t carry around two shirts from 11 Am until the concert. I ended up with a white shirt. None in the bookstore but I got one form the giveaway inside.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I also had a win. Ran into Joe Hamilton on the way Into To the game. He was sooooooo happy that someone recognized him and chilled with us for a few minutes and snapped a couple pics. I told him he should have one the Heisman trophy that year. Incredibly nice and a great representative of GT.
I had a similar experience with Joe a few years back. Was on the sideline pre-game with one of the season ticket benefits and saw him and just called out to him. He came over and talked to us for a little while and took some pics. Incredibly nice guy and a very fond memory of mine. My all-time favorite Tech football player - peaked my interested in the team when I was just 13.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Any inside info as to where he’s at?

stoked to have AC and Boyd back. I think we need the difference makers. I also see us dominating physically and covering this game. We hopefully won’t come out flat…unless we get kicked in the nuts early.

Yates settled in late in the game. I only saw highlights from 4th quarter as I left at half to see Balck Crowes. Music never loses.

I was in school those years and turned my allegiance from BBall to Fball. Still love both but I grew up Duke and GT basketball.
It’s been published that it was expected for him to miss first two games.