Keep hearing new AD changing things

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Re: Keep hearing new AD changing things

Wayne Hogan won't be coming back..his contract wasn't renewed.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder

Not sure what you mean. He's not doing anything too extreme.

gtfan3

Jolly Good Fellow

About the new radio network and announcer I mean.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder

gtfan3 said:
About the new radio network and announcer I mean.

He seen a problem and is trying to fix it...he knew 790 wasn't working for Tech and fixed the issue.

gtfan3

Jolly Good Fellow

What's his direction with this? What will he do now it's almost the start of the season

Eric

Retired Co-Founder

gtfan3 said:
What's his direction with this? What will he do now it's almost the start of the season

There's still 60 days. He will get things worked out.

gtfan3

Jolly Good Fellow

I want to get our own station that's all tech and has no negatively. Need it to be fm and replace Wes with someone from the south.

xenoabe

Jolly Good Fellow

gtfan3 said:
I want to get our own station that's all tech and has no negatively. Need it to be fm and replace Wes with someone from the south.

Hahah, ok
suspect.gif

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck

When I was on campus last semester I heard a few things about what his plans were, but I can't remember where I heard/read them. Anyways, the thing that sticks out in my mind is he's going to work on branding the school and the athletics department - for instance, putting up a big Georgia Tech sign at the entrances to campus like North Ave, etc. That's the most of what I can remember.

Still exciting though. I bet there are tons of people who drive through Atlanta and have no idea they passed us at all.

hdgtfan

Georgia Tech Fan

He seen a problem and is trying to fix it...he knew 790 wasn't working for Tech and fixed the issue.

Controversial name but what about Chuck Oliver for announcer, I personally think he would
do ok and be entertaining

zsjacket21

Georgia Tech Fan
No way chuck Oliver is to be an announcer for us. He is an idiot. My guess is someone we have never heard of.