Kaleb Oliver in the portal

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
That’s crazy! He was one of our best last year. Maybe the young bucks are showing out? Did he play Safety or Corner?
This one is disappointing. He's a good player.
Aw man, this one hurts.
Yeah... I am confused a little. I thought he would be a starter for us. Almost sure fire. Juanyeh / Riq level sure fire starter. This one is a little odd. I do know he has a young daughter and I think his fiance stays in murfreesboro. My solid guess would be middle tenn.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Yeah... I am confused a little. I thought he would be a starter for us. Almost sure fire. Juanyeh / Riq level sure fire starter. This one is a little odd. I do know he has a young daughter and I think his fiance stays in murfreesboro. My solid guess would be middle tenn.

It is possible he could not get into our business school (we've had this problem in the past, perfectly qualified people but not enough slots) and is likely going to play at Mid Tenn and go to their MBA program while being with his daughter.

SWATlien

Ramblin' Wreck
Wesley Walker played a lot of nickel last season.
Kelly thinks Trae should move to nickel and Watson to starter. DB is deep and has talent but they didn’t play well last season. I think Collins will be more hands on this season & will make sure these guys are properly in line.

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
This doesn't help for sure.How much it hurts remains to be seen. When you lose a potential STARTER it hurts.
Someone was saying earlier that depth has been an issue ? Well that hurts depth even if you didn’t think KO was a front line player (he kind of seemed like one to me). Wish him all success. Seems like a really good guy

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
Wesley Walker played a lot of nickel last season.
Kelly thinks Trae should move to nickel and Watson to starter. DB is deep and has talent but they didn’t play well last season. I think Collins will be more hands on this season & will make sure these guys are properly in line.
Tre as in Tre Swilling? I didn't realize he was coming back.