Kaela Davis

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe she wants to get a master's degree in something Tech offer. Or perhaps she thinks that transferring somewhere else gives her a better shot at the WNBA. Regardless, she will be missed.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
I remember when she signed with Tech, there were rumblings about how many different high schools / coaches she had cycled through for various reasons. Perhaps it is more of the same.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The insiders are attributing her parents influence and the ability to find a program that can win the title in the next two or three years.

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
"I guess maybe it's because I moved around so much as kid because of my Dad's career...but change doesn't scare me or bother me. BUT leaving Machelle Joseph and Georgia Tech was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. I love and respect that lady and her abilities as a Coach more then I can find the words to express. My belief in her is what made me choose Tech. But I'm a competitor at my core...it's who I am..and at every level of basketball career thus far...that competitiveness has allowed me to not only compete at the highest level..but WIN at the highest level. I want to compete for a National Championship. I love you Jo Jo"

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
... so she's saying GT can win the Natty with her here...
Inference is that she'd going/wants to go to UCONN or the like...

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
I don't follow the sport which may be why it seems like this to me . . . but why do only 2-3 programs ever win the national championship in WBB and most games are decided by a 20+ point margin?

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I am so out of step with the times. I do not want college sports to be like this but it seems that it is especially like this when it comes to basketball.

RoosterJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
The insiders are attributing her parents influence and the ability to find a program that can win the title in the next two or three years.

Probably a lot of truth to this as well as some with the wanting to play at a school considered to be "at the top". Her HS teammates during her senior year voted for her to not return to the team mid-season. Her parents claimed she couldn't play due to a medical injury. This was not the case. She played at 3 different schools in 5 years. Her brother is pretty much the same story. He played at 2 different schools in HS and transferred from Tennessee after his Freshman year to go to UCF.