Justin?

Outside the two cake walk games, Justin looks more like Reggie Ball every day. His passing accuracy has taken four or five steps backward. It looks like he refuses to pass over the middle for some unknown reason and limits his throws to sidelines only. His reads this year have been suspect. I know the OL has been awful in pass protection, but he doesn't handle people being in his face very well. Don't reply about all the AB injuries because every team has them. Didn't OSU loose two QB's last year? Maybe PJ is a QB killer, I don't know, but in year 8 we have no passing game and that is ridiculous.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Im at a loss to understand as well. CPJ keeps saying practices are going well for the O-line, but I'm just not seeing it. We arent having the explosive plays like last year, JT keeps scrambling for protection and making mistakes. Our D has given them plenty of chances

Alexlongstride

Georgia Tech Fan
Justin has had a down year and it's evident in his play in this game, he has gifted the opponents easy points all year round. I'm still a huge fan but I think he's nursing an injury or something.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
You can tell the D is starting to wear down, the offense needs to step it up, man this sucks we don't have Byerly

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
He's playing pretty poorly, but so is everyone else. It's a complete team effort. We are bad....BAD

I hope we pull this out, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Our defense might as well not be on the field right now. You could have driven a semi through that hole a moment ago.

Offense is an epic fail right now.

UVA is something like 80th ranked on both sides of the ball, right?

This is tough to watch.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Problems with Thomas are a byproduct of our OL issues. Not to say he isn't messing up otherwise, but fix the blocking and QB play will be fine.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Some of these mistakes though I just don't get how they are still happening this late into the season, its like the practicing isn't sinking in. Sadly I feel the FSU game last week was a fluke.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
On 4th down you have to throw the ball even if no one is open and hope for a good catch by your player. If not its a drop or an interception, which is like a punt at that point. You can't take a sack like that.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
No its not all on Thomas, but he is also a leader and needs to find a way to get this O-line clicking. Hes making good passes and reads on 1st and 2nd down, but 3rd and 4th and long just aren't good. Again though some of these mistakes are starting make me question why they are still happening this late into the season.

My agenda is for the damn team to win. That is all. I'm calling it like I see it. Brad Stewart wide damn open and he over throws or he might skip five yards short. How about when he has thrown into triple teams? Yes the line play is terrible, but he doesn't have to compound it and make it worse.