Justin Thomas 2013 highlights

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Could say the same about the kid's arm strength, accuracy, decision making, ball security........... Nah!! Lets just continue to harp on his size (or lack thereof) and question his toughness. Gotta harp on some unknown...might as well be consistent.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Could say the same about the kid's arm strength, accuracy, decision making, ball security........... Nah!! Lets just continue to harp on his size (or lack thereof) and question his toughness. Gotta harp on some unknown...might as well be consistent.
It's the 'ol hedge hypothesis. Assume from the start that GT, or any GT player, will suck. Then if it happens you can say you were right all along. If it doesn't, it doesn't matter because your team is winning. Win - win, isn't life grand!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Well, it's all speculation right now, isn't it?

After all, Thomas might not win the job. I hope he does and I believe he will, simply because he has game experience. But if Coach has shown one thing in his time here, it's that the player who does best in practice starts. That might be Thomas; it might be Tim Byerly; it might be one of the others.

I will say this: I don't think the difference in results would be that great between Thomas and Byerly. Thomas is much more physically talented, but Byerly really does know how to manage a football team. He's always been a winner and I suspect he would be for us.

We'll see soon enough.