Justice Dingle

How about the hit he made on the Alcorn State receiver yesterday? It happened at the 4:21 mark in the 4th quarter. He hit that guy with attitude that caused the fumble. This D has a lot of new faces and I like it. Play these young guys now and a year or two we could see a dramatic change.

Deleted member 2897

How about the hit he made on the Alcorn State receiver yesterday? It happened at the 4:21 mark in the 4th quarter. He hit that guy with attitude that caused the fumble. This D has a lot of new faces and I like it. Play these young guys now and a year or two we could see a dramatic change.

As a reminder, you must include at minimum 5 disclaimers when you start a new thread with a player’s name in it.

For example, an acceptable title could have been: “Justice Dingle, who is neither injured nor banged up nor suspended nor unhappy nor benched nor in any trouble, made a great hit yesterday”

As a reminder, you must include at minimum 5 disclaimers when you start a new thread with a player’s name in it.

For example, an acceptable title could have been: “Justice Dingle, who is neither injured nor banged up nor suspended nor unhappy nor benched nor in any trouble, made a great hit yesterday”
I know your post was loaded with sarcasm, but a good title would have been, "Justice Dingle delivers a great hit."

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
One of the coaches said "as I was leaving the last team defensive meeting I realized that we have about 8-10 freshman that are grown men - what a change!"

P.s. Dingle will be a defensive end.