Just met Joe Burns

thebull35

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm the head Softball Coach at Carver High School and as I'm getting prepared for our game today, our AD and head football coach introduces me to Joe. We chatted for a minute and agreed on some perceptions about the direction of the program. But all in all a very good guy that was easy to talk to.

Ben Jones

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm the head Softball Coach at Carver High School and as I'm getting prepared for our game today, our AD and head football coach introduces me to Joe. We chatted for a minute and agreed on some perceptions about the direction of the program. But all in all a very good guy that was easy to talk to.

So what did Joe think of the current regime?

thebull35

Jolly Good Fellow

So what did Joe think of the current regime?

Same as what most people think....recruiting has gotten better, big year for CPJ, didn't say one way or another about what he thought about what Tech does offensively or defensively, nor did I ask. Just seems like he genuinely wants Tech to do well, regardless of who the coach is and whatever scheme is being taught.

Side note.... we were joking about how much grief we catch being Tech fans. We both got a pretty good laugh out of that.