Just for FUN and with no one getting mad

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Yup. We’re in a monumental offensive scheme transformation, but not in a program rebuild. Well...after this year you could probably argue it will be. But that’s CGC having to rebuild from himself.

They have stopped the program’s heart, disassembled it and, hopefully, can put it back together and restart it with a few jolts before it suffers permanent damage..

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Every time I hear "elite" out of CGC in reference to our team:

images

I don't know I think both of the safeties and Tre at corner are kind of borderline elite. Mason is pretty close to "elite". The punter is "elite" until his leg falls off later this year. That's about it.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Coach Johnson would say this all the time. I think he would say it when he did no t know the answer or could not recall the specific play. A good non-answer that would keep the reporter off his back for the moment .
Yep, and I hated it lol. It always seemed to be his way of dismissing a question and a lot of time I wish I knew the answer!

"Why was the rocket toss working so well for you this week?"
"I don't know we'll have to look at the tape."

No! You know full well why the play worked, spill the beans!

LibertyTurns

Banned
They have stopped the program’s heart, disassembled it and, hopefully, can put it back together and restart it with a few jolts before it suffers permanent damage..
You nailed it!

What’s happening here is what my brother in law did to my lawn mower when I was at work. Started as a good idea- I’m busy and he tells the wife he’s going to cut the grass for me due to our wonderful hospitality.

He senses the engine running rough, so decides a massive tear down/overhaul is required on this 2 y/o mower. Never ran right again. After about 10 attempts to fix it and $300 later (a new mower) I was back in business. Never could figure out how he jacked it up so bad.

Our engine has been disassembled and we’re now trying to put the pieces together. Time will tell if we need a new mower.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Every coach has things they say that some of us hate to hear over and over , CPJ had his ( we need to simplify things , we had X number of missed assignments, if you pass 3 things can happen 2 are bad)

How just for fun lets here things the CGC or other coaches have said and being a smart as* follow it with what you would like to say back. This is just to pass time don't get mad .

It was a hard Fought game. ( maybe we should have fought better)

We're getting better every week. ( We must have a schedule that the best teams are at the end of our schedule)

This was one of the best defenses we have play this year . ( It getting old we play the 12 best defenses this year)

I'm proud of our special team coaches and what they do. ( looking last week I have to guess P'nut helped coach them)

Coach Zook at Florida was a master of disseminating and creating new words and phrases to dismiss reporters. This is what I heard following a typically boneheaded loss to Mississippi State

Reporter: "Coach what happened on the blocked punt that led to their touchdown before the half?"

Coach: " We were not focused the first half on our fundamentals but its …. correctable" Amazing he dismisses an embarrassing question and added a new word to the English language all at the same time.