Just a question.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Somebody asked me this about Ugag v FSU once. I said that the only thing I could root for between those teams is for the starting 22 and the entire coaching staff of both teams to suddenly come down with violent dysentery as they came onto the field, soiled themselves on national tv, and spent the entire regulation puking their guts out on the sideline.
Now that's something I could stand up and cheer for!

Are you from Florida? That is not even close. I hope FSU wins that matchup by 50+ points.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
A question was posed to me today as to what scenario if any would I pull for UGA.
I got to thinking and only came to one to conclusion.
"Anything vs ISIS I'd be a mutt fan".
Are there any teams you guys would pick UGA to win if they were to play?
This can hypothetical vs NFL or NBA,MLB as well.
Nope, not no way, not no how.
I wouldn't root for Georgia with one engine out on the team plane. Well, there are always exceptions but for them, damn few.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Anyone vs UGA
PI$$ on Em

Just to prove my point. My son is an excellent football player and excellent wrestler. He has a shot at a scholarship from either sport as well as academically. He is a USC Gamecock fan. He asked what if he got a scholarship to Clemson and I said I would be the biggest Clemson fan for 4 years. He asked about Duke, I repeated my answer. When he said what if I get a scholarship to UGA and I said "I don't even know your name"

I literally laughed out loud with this! I told my son the same thing :ROFLMAO:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
If we were ranked 5 or 6 late in the season and uga was playing a team ranked 1-5 I'd pull for them.
This is as close as I can get.
In a high scoring SEC game I would like to see number 10 ranked uga get way ahead.
At the end however, announcers could then say "the uga team deserves much higher ranking even though the lost at the very good team. The ACC gt will have quite a game on their hands next week in athens"
Then we annilate then (and make it to playoffs and when a national championship).

Only then will I give a tiny cheer to " here uga goes again of with another top 3 recruiting class = we're no 1 next year . "

strong90

Jolly Good Fellow
Undefeated GT pounds it out on the ground to humiliate an undefeated uga who wins sec outright while Tech wins ACC thereby making us de facto champions of both conferences. Tech makes final 4 and sec stays home.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
In a game of chicken between the uGA team bus and a freight train, I'd root for uGA to "win" by not chickening out.

That's about it...

I have to admit that a game if chicken against a freight train does sound like a dwag.

... even sober