Juanyeh

csmith515

Georgia Tech Fan
I saw Juanyeh and Tariq around campus yesterday, and I saw that Juanyeh had a wrist cast on. Not sure if any of you have some insider info on that, but I didn’t see any instances where he would have gotten badly hurt during the game. I am hoping it is more preventative than anything, but I guess we will see next week!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I saw Juanyeh and Tariq around campus yesterday, and I saw that Juanyeh had a wrist cast on. Not sure if any of you have some insider info on that, but I didn’t see any instances where he would have gotten badly hurt during the game. I am hoping it is more preventative than anything, but I guess we will see next week!
It happened early in the game. Expectation is he'll play Saturday.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I don’t really love Cottrell as a returner. Punts or kicks. Maybe for punts because he’ll catch the ball. He’s definitely tough.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Regardless, he HAS to know better than to dive for a punt. Just let it go if you can't catch it.

I'm pretty sure he was watching the ball right until the guy came flying at him. I'm sure he would have acted differently if he had any time whatsoever to consider the consequences of his choices. But he didn't have that time. Just a missed call and fluke situation to cause the muff. He needs a pat on the back and move on.

Milwaukee

Banned
He got timid in the moment, he’s young. We can’t have that from our returner. All of this other stuff is just over analyzing. There were players all over the nation yesterday who actually did get hit early and still caught the ball. It’s not the end of the world to admit he fudged up, he’ll get better with experience.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Watching it happen, it looked like the Clemson kid was inside the 3 yard halo. I think he took his eyes off the ball because he thought he was going to get leveled.