Juanyeh Thomas has a message for the fans!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I agree 100% with what he said. Fans who say we suck and who gave up on CPJ aftet that game are stupid and beneath contempt, imo.

That being said, we need our players to show it not say it. It was not a good performance, and they need to own that. Some fans are childish and react only emotionally to what they see in games. All summer we heard the focus was on finishing because we gave up two score leads in the 4th qtr last year. Then we did it again against a gp5 opponent. The sour fans are bad fans imo, but our players need to see their point and prove them wrong.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
Like Woody Hayes said, " when someone pats you on the back, kick them in the balls. They are the same sons of bitches who are going to talk **** about you when you lose". " Im pretty sure he was talking about the "kevins" out there. I really wish players would stay away from the social media stuff during the season.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
Like Woody Hayes said, " when someone pats you on the back, kick them in the balls. They are the same sons of bitches who are going to talk **** about you when you lose". " Im pretty sure he was talking about the "kevins" out there. I really wish players would stay away from the social media stuff during the season.
I agree withcha @flea77 the more they stay off of social media the less bull **** they have to worry with fans imo it needs to be a rule by the NCAA

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Believe me We gone be alright
203c.png
++

I believe you!!! Go win the coastal ! Start with Pitt!!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
The season just started. Giving up now would be weak. Our offense has shown me nothing to think we can’t score on anyone on our schedule but maybe Clamson. I also can’t imagibe our defense won’t improve as the season goes with more in game reps. I think it would be silly to *expect* wins against anyone at this point, but I also don’t see a convincing argument on why we couldn’t beat anyone on our schedule (yes even Clemson).

Fans should be fanatics by definition. I am going to wake up every Saturday morning believing our players are showing up to win and that our coaches are tying their best to prepare them. Cheers to all the good fellows that do the same.