Juanyeh Thomas and Ace Eley Named ACC Players of the Week

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
that UVA qb is going to tear us up in 2 weeks
Maybe two weeks of getting healthy will help. Perhaps we finally get Keion White and AC Clayton back at DE. J. Griffin at DT was out for Duke and is our best interior rusher so be nice to get him back. Maybe the offensive line heals up and gets its rushing mojo back from earlier in the season.

Scott Stadium IIRC is one of the top 20 most difficult places to play in the country. Not sure why, but recall reading about it. GT has always struggled there and we are not alone. Just have to hope we can get it done.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Congratulations to these two, but the white GT on blue background is infuriating. Why the **** does Wake get white and gold and we get this white and blue BS. I want to change our fight song to up with the white and gold down with the red and black (and blue).

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Every time I'm sure, I turn out to be wrong.

I'm just like you...when I am sure that I am right, I know that I will be wrong. When I know that I am wrong, I'm not sure if I am right or not. I don't even know what or who to believe anymore. But I know that if loving her (or the Jackets) is wrong, then I don't want to be right. This is one thing I know....Luther Ingram done sung him the best R & B song ever. Maybe only Al Green or Ray Charles have a dog in this hunt. But nobody else does. Except Billy Paul and that "Me & Mrs. Jones" thing. But I am sorry James Brown or Stevie Wonder or whomever....you aren't ATL in regards to the best R & B song of all time.

Mods, please delete, warn, ban or move elsewhere if off topic but this is some serious stuff right here.

If you want to throw in Dark End of the Street by Percy Sledge then ok or maybe even "When a Man Loves a Woman" by the same then okay we can talk but that is where I am drawing the line my friends. Percy Sledge was a baller in today's lingo and had a better ouvre than Billy Paul but that is who I sang the song to my first slow dance in 7th or perhaps 8th grade so he gets that sort of emotional upvote that one can give on the internet because why does the internet even existif not to give us an outlet for the emotional feelings we have to keep hidden from people we actually know in "real life" if there is such a thing.

Aside from liking classic R & B (don't even get me started on Aretha who is the first person or angel I want to hear sing when I get to heaven) I also like the Allman Brothers Band a lot as well as ZZ Top and Tori Amos and Willie Nelson and Tyler Childress.

I also like beating Duke. And Virginia. And drinking whiskey clear.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I'm just like you...when I am sure that I am right, I know that I will be wrong. When I know that I am wrong, I'm not sure if I am right or not. I don't even know what or who to believe anymore. But I know that if loving her (or the Jackets) is wrong, then I don't want to be right. This is one thing I know....Luther Ingram done sung him the best R & B song ever. Maybe only Al Green or Ray Charles have a dog in this hunt. But nobody else does. Except Billy Paul and that "Me & Mrs. Jones" thing. But I am sorry James Brown or Stevie Wonder or whomever....you aren't ATL in regards to the best R & B song of all time.

Mods, please delete, warn, ban or move elsewhere if off topic but this is some serious stuff right here.

If you want to throw in Dark End of the Street by Percy Sledge then ok or maybe even "When a Man Loves a Woman" by the same then okay we can talk but that is where I am drawing the line my friends. Percy Sledge was a baller in today's lingo and had a better ouvre than Billy Paul but that is who I sang the song to my first slow dance in 7th or perhaps 8th grade so he gets that sort of emotional upvote that one can give on the internet because why does the internet even existif not to give us an outlet for the emotional feelings we have to keep hidden from people we actually know in "real life" if there is such a thing.

Aside from liking classic R & B (don't even get me started on Aretha who is the first person or angel I want to hear sing when I get to heaven) I also like the Allman Brothers Band a lot as well as ZZ Top and Tori Amos and Willie Nelson and Tyler Childress.

I also like beating Duke. And Virginia. And drinking whiskey clear.
I've always felt that some of the best posts are complete digressions...

These words of Bob Dylan from "Ballad of a Thin Man" come to mind when I think of the Jackets: "You know something's happening here but you don't know what it is. Do you, Mr. Jones?"

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
Congrats to Juanyeh & Ace!

In the 3rd Q, Juanyeh had his shoulder pads off and an ice pack wrap on this shoulder. He ended up going back in and played the 4th.

On the TV replay, at the end, you can see the pack sticking out of his right shirt sleeve.

Great effort till the end! Great example set for his teammates & younger brother!