Votes: 46 40.0%

Votes: 28 24.3%

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • 4+

Votes: 4 3.5%

• Total voters

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Just as a side note... I took my nephew out on the field for pre-game warmups and we stood next to the DBs for the most part. Juanyeh was the only one to stop and say hey to the fans. Every time between reps he would walk over to the kids and give out fist bumps and talk to them. Great character and truly appreciates the fans.
Did you buy a fan package or have an inside track?
We spoke with his mom at fan day and was impressed with what she had to say about him. Love his attitude!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Man I was telling my dad this.
He is a baybay type specimen, and is an explosive player. Let him bulldoze corners and catch smoke routes.
I certainly agree with anyone who thinks he would be great on offense. I am personally glad to see us putting one of our best athletes on defense though. He seems like a real play maker, and that is something our defense needs more than our offense in my opinion.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Best return man we’ve had in a very long time... Better than Golden or Tarrant IMO. He just looks like he’s one missed tackle away from taking it the distance more often than not, something I do ever remember seeing in my time as a fan.

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
He needs to be on his A+ game tomorrow would love to see him run another one back,or on KR,this dude is really good he gets me juiced up every time I see him on the field...I think he has what we've been lacking a little bit that fire in him,I'd take juanyeh on everything I got respect for him! He needs to have a even better game than the Virginia game,#26 is good!!!!

northgajacket

Banned
He needs to be on his A+ game tomorrow would love to see him run another one back,or on KR,this dude is really good he gets me juiced up every time I see him on the field...I think he has what we've been lacking a little bit that fire in him,I'd take juanyeh on everything I got respect for him! He needs to have a even better game than the Virginia game,#26 is good!!!!

I think he might be.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Your wish came true. Good call.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
If you didn’t already like Juanyeh enough watch this.

A great athlete who came to GT for the degree. If that ain’t a needle in a haystack I don’t know what it is. There may be a few out there each year and we must be in the mix with ALL OF THEM. This is why an expanded recruiting staff that can scour the nation for theae needles is so crucial to our future success.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
A great athlete who came to GT for the degree. If that ain’t a needle in a haystack I don’t know what it is. There may be a few out there each year and we must be in the mix with ALL OF THEM. This is why an expanded recruiting staff that can scour the nation for theae needles is so crucial to our future success.
He feels like if he can get a degree at Georgia Tech, nothing can stop him.
Great job by the staff. These are the guys we need more of. Excellent story. I haven't heard our coach talk about a player like he talked about Juanyeh (maybe Shaq?).

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
I missed this. Maybe most of you didn't, but this is a great place to put it since he got it for the kick off return
upload_2018-12-6_15-45-14.png

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
He'll get the ball in his hands...as a ball hawking safety. I look forward to watching Juanyeh, Tariq, Kaleb, Quez, and the rest of our young talented defenders crack some skulls the next couple years.
BTW anyone thinking Collins (a defensive-minded HC) is going to switch Juanyeh over to offense is probably not thinking it through very clearly.