Joshua Thomas leaving Iowa State

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't see any reason to try and bring him in. We are in my opinion fine at both running back positions although I seem to remember him being recruited to BB. I am not sure what position he was playing at Iowa State but 247 has him listed at MLB and he is at best 6' tall. Not sure he fits there for us either.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I don't see any reason to try and bring him in. We are in my opinion fine at both running back positions although I seem to remember him being recruited to BB. I am not sure what position he was playing at Iowa State but 247 has him listed at MLB and he is at best 6' tall. Not sure he fits there for us either.

He played as a True Freshman at Running Back last year, but another freshman apparently came on strong.

I don't think he's a take for us because we are over on our baseline for RBs right now already.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Looks like he's leaving ISU for more pt. Mike Warren, another true freshman in his class, lead all freshmen last season in rushing. If he's trying to play immediately it won't happen here or any other P5 school.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
Didn't Joshua slow play us last year in July and we moved on? Seems like there were 2-3 kids doing that in the summer and we moved on with each of them. . .no?
That is correct. He slow played then wanted in last minute. I think Almonzo Brown, Riley Gessner, and Oral Varcciann were also on that list.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
That is correct. He slow played then wanted in last minute. I think Almonzo Brown, Riley Gessner, and Oral Varcciann were also on that list.
Evyn Cooper was another (also from Buford with J.Thomas). Both he and Thomas were thought to be ours for a while and both delayed and delayed. I thought it was just never going to happen with us at Buford ... then we got David Curry and Xavier Gant soon after.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
Evyn Cooper was another (also from Buford with J.Thomas). Both he and Thomas were thought to be ours for a while and both delayed and delayed. I thought it was just never going to happen with us at Buford ... then we got David Curry and Xavier Gant soon after.
I forgot about him. Good call.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck

Turns out he also got arrested in the fall.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/REPORT-Two-Purdue-Football-Players-Arrested-39490405

For.....stealing bicycles.

http://fox59.com/2015/09/17/two-purdue-football-players-arrested-in-attempted-theft-of-bicycles/

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
So many kids make poor choices.....then look for greener pastures.
Talk about poor choices. A Kentucky defensive assistant helped land the 38th class or so in the country, including three defensive backs, his coaching specialty. Then four days after they signed he skipped town for Alabama. His players are stuck. The NCAA refusing to fix something this broken is all the proof we need to blow it up.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Talk about poor choices. A Kentucky defensive assistant helped land the 38th class or so in the country, including three defensive backs, his coaching specialty. Then four days after they signed he skipped town for Alabama. His players are stuck. The NCAA refusing to fix something this broken is all the proof we need to blow it up.
I genuinely wish more top level kids would refuse to sign.